Release Notes v1.0.0.103

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lance Eliot

10-18-2010

Tryn changes are good.

Amumu shouldn't have gotten compensation for his nerf.

Jax changes are MUCH better than what was leaked. I might actually play Jax more now.

I lol'd at the nerf to Teemo's damage output.

The small Ezreal buffs were much appreciated, as were the small Morgana nerfs.

And I'm a bit perturbed as to why Pentakill Mordecaiser was buffed while King Tryndamere was ignored.

Khonri

10-18-2010

I am disgusted as **** with your lack of real remake done for Evelynn. Your psuedo-apology makes it even worse, like you're trying to protect yourself from another wave of downvotes. Why is it the week she finally is free (and you people had the nerve to give a skin to the useless character), it is cut short by your "let's make every champion free to piss people off" weekend where no one is going to play useless Evelynn when there's 60-something other champs they can play.

Even then, pretty sure almost (emphasis on almost because I never bother to play the free champs therefore don't know the entire list/look at it) all the champions free this week are also getting their remakes/buffs. I recommend you really make Evelynn free for a REAL week and at least have some sorta special sale for her **** when you people decide that just because she's outperforming Warwick in the jungle doesn't mean it's the end of the world.

Incoming downvotes for voicing an opinion.

skittlebit

10-18-2010

Yeah cause shaco's jitb wasn't already useless when ganking. Other than that a good patch but armor pen nerf = gg any chance of ad ez. Converting back to ap will be fun though.

Krosan

10-18-2010

Quote:
Urgot
  • Removed "Recommended" tag
  • Heat Seeking Missiles can no longer hit invisible minions or objects like wards
  • Corrosive Charge no longer will lock onto invisible minions or objects like wards
That's a **** shame. Being able to tag shrooms and wards with Acid Hunter was one of the only things Urgot was good at later on...

On the other hand...

• Quote:
    Last Whisper unique armor penetration now functions with abilities (but still not against turrets)
is a pretty big indirect buff to Urgot and Pantheon.

quai x3

10-18-2010

would read again

Praetor Kamahl

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-18-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Udyr View Post
  • Lesser Mark, Mark, and Greater Mark of Strength damage increased by 200%
Wait a second, are you sure you don't mean 100%? Because the per level ones are now outclassed by the flat ones even at level 18. I hope that's a typo. God do I hope that's a typo.

Edit: They outclass the new per level runes until level 16. Still enough of a difference to make it simply stupid to take per level runes.

TasteTheLuminous

10-18-2010

teemo is now like akali's ulti ..
miss fortune got nerfed
umh and what am i supposed to use in place of a malady ?

Die Nacht

10-18-2010

Pentakill Mordekaiser's size has been increased

lol!

NickPham

10-18-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Khonri View Post
I am disgusted as **** with your lack of real remake done for Evelynn. Your psuedo-apology makes it even worse, like you're trying to protect yourself from another wave of downvotes.
Incoming downvotes for voicing an opinion.
When you voice your opinion in an agitated angry way, people tend to be turned off to it, myself included.

Also, put yourself in their shoes, an overhaul could very well result in intense imbalance. Riot has been promising changes for a very long time, and we now see that they intend to deliver. I appreciate the fact that they put in some minor buffs to make Eve usable whilst they finish their rework.

Alex is White

10-18-2010

Armor pen nerfs... wow.
Ez buff +
Morg Nerf +
Swain buff +
Jax buff +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Mumu and galio nerf: Stop listening to elementz! But maybe the game will start shifting to a new metagame, out of the current ****ty one...