Release Notes v1.0.0.103

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Firbek

10-23-2010

Again there is no change for Alistar, when will Riot show some love for the bull?

24 7

10-23-2010

a lot of good changes. especially that morg-hitbox on her shackle made me angry so many times ("wtf? but it didtn even hit me, why did it hit me anyway?!)..
shaco nerf with walls is fine cause that seemed a little bug-like but please stop nerfing that poor jester or he will be a pretty lonely and sad clown during champion selection..
tryn was already op enough from my piont of view but however. guess we will see how it works out cause there will be a lot of tryns out of there now..
and would be nice if you could start a bit of reworking tf, he still feels a little bit weak, and for me.. i never had any problems with mana when i played him, but whatever.. at least its a buff somehow

j2das

10-24-2010

So Armor Pen Runes reduced by 15% eh? So can we get 15% of our IP back that we spent on them?

Inzaro

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-24-2010

I really like he way you buff all the bad chars and not buff all the good ones,i havet seen a good buff on xin, tryndamere, pantheon, sion for ages.... all you guys do is buff the char that are free in that week, its not fair.

MrOzio

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

10-24-2010

"Fixed a bug where PVP.net would sometimes be delayed in restoring after a game was finished"

Sorry to say that this has NOT been fixed. But I hope they do fix it soon.

Menthols

10-24-2010

Quote:
I really like he way you buff all the bad chars and not buff all the good ones,i havet seen a good buff on xin, tryndamere, pantheon, sion for ages.... all you guys do is buff the char that are free in that week, its not fair.
LOL WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAt someones trolling. Yes buff the overpowered champs and nerf the useless ones! more buffs to kogmaw more nerfs to evelyn!

Ti 84 Plus

10-24-2010

wheres the poppy charge fix?

ByPolerBear

10-24-2010

Great patch, thank you now if only someone would nerf Ryse....

Zombiekil

10-24-2010

its better, garen still op=\

XxSomeAZNxX

10-24-2010

hahaha JAX OP....now hes moreeee OP!!!!