Release Notes v1.0.0.103

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BAMBl

10-22-2010

Loving this great patch. Love what you all did for jax and blitz.

Please show Pantheon some love! Rebuff his spear damage please! Even just a little. That's all I ask!

gorfmaster1

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-22-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brilly View Post
Some changes were good, some were bad. The only question I really have for Riot is why they gave us another Morg.

Lux is, for all intent and purposes, Morg with a lazer. Her first skill holds and does damage upon hit, just like Morg. Her 2nd ability shields, just like morg. Her 3rd lowers some stat and does damage, just like Morg and her ulti is sort of like Morg's as well in terms of damage.

Why did we get another Morg, again? I only saw that people didn't like her abilities, but why do they listen /then/? Everyone complained about Jax for half of Season 0 and are /still/ complaining about him in this Season 1.

Lux is a good character, but she's too much like Morg for my tastes. Not to mention we already have enough snares but I guess Riot will continue doing what it's doing.

What's next? Personally I think we're going to get a Melee user, possibly a copy of Udyr with different abilities.

Hey Riot? Let's make the next weapon a Drill, okay? There's not many of those and you might get points in Originality in these games! Could even help with that, but i doubt you'd say anything! Anyways, rant over, I guess it was a rant, tata.
fortunately for all of us there are only 3 or 5 champions we play against not all so when you way there are to many snares yes but when you limit it to 5 or 3 champions it severely changes the way you look at things. so if they all played a morg they loose..... not enought dps...

IckerBicker

10-23-2010

Where the **** are the halloween runes? Can't find them. Clicked on the ad in the store and it just leads me to the normal stuff.

Wirth

10-23-2010

Runes T2, not T3. GO and look again ^^

Dewbore

10-23-2010

how come i cant get in the game whenever i try it says the launcher has experienced an error.Please restart this application.Can someone plz help me out i really wanna check out the new patch and its not loading.i reallly need help can someone help me?

Tapewormz

10-23-2010

1) Buff Urgot for crying out loud.

2) Sona has an insanely small head. FIX THAT!

bunhin913

10-23-2010

If Malady don't have lifesteal then twitch is nothing

Chowtastic

10-23-2010

How are you going to mess with runes that people have already purchased. Thanks for wasting my ip

10-23-2010

So when does Mace of Spades refresh auto attack since it's been done for all other champs?

Moric Koschuken

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-23-2010

HOW DARE YOU NERF MORGANA!

...butthurtness abounds, I guess.