Release Notes v1.0.0.103

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

toomad

10-20-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sergeant Apple View Post
it still breaks teemo stealth.
Working as intended.

vforvodka

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-20-2010

i like the change to teemo's passive but the rest of his abbilties were fine. I lol at the recommended items some many newbs using his recommended build this week. Malady again lols. Looks like swain wasn't selling very well so they have to bump him up so some one will spend riot points on him.

Sergeant Apple

10-20-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by toomad View Post
Working as intended.
i wonder if it would even be good or matter if teemo could camo then blink.

Kobelev

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-20-2010

so great to see new updates to the heros/items..... gj RIOT

Draydan

10-20-2010

Blitzcrank maybe OP now. Small changes but so much more effective.

Forget Teemo and Jax - try steam knight!

Buddhamunchies

10-21-2010

so kimochi <3

Tyra Banks

10-21-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sergeant Apple View Post
i wonder if it would even be good or matter if teemo could camo then blink.
It would be the only way he could be mobile in stealth :x would actually work well for him.

buuuut, he's incredibly unviable as is right now, especially after playing this "rework." Watching the sliver damage tick off of any character is so hilarious and pathetic. Early game blind shot is such a joke. They're unblind before you can even react haha.

Enjoying the mushroom stacks, honestly, but the damage nerf to the early/mid game just makes him suffer. They're there for wards still, which is what I enjoy...but the damage...oh the damage.

Not even sure how to build a character as poor as this one honestly. It's like he's been forced into utility, but his survivability is just so incredibly lackluster that he doesn't serve the team much of a purpose than their own personal bag of mini-wards, which is pretty sad when 400g (oracles) ruins that.

I don't understand why people think the 3 stack shrooms is actually good in a team fight. Actually getting into the bulk of it to effective use them to push their team back is just going to get paper-teemo killed, and placing them at a safe distance really means that your entire team will have to back to get any sort of use out of them...which just defeats the purpose in a game where pushing wins things.

loving blitzcrank though, ult CD so wubs <3

Corasoli

10-21-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Udyr View Post
Skins
  • Pentakill Mordekaiser's size has been increased
best buff of the day imo

MasterBait3r

10-21-2010

Why reduce his AD? That's ******ed. He was borderline useless before but now, he is. I found a good way to play him with a Hybrid, no he's all AP. Thank You Riot for destroying one of my favorite charchters to play. I want my 1350 ip back for him.

LiquidFace

10-21-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by CIone View Post
Why reduce his AD? That's ******ed. He was borderline useless before but now, he is. I found a good way to play him with a Hybrid, no he's all AP. Thank You Riot for destroying one of my favorite charchters to play. I want my 1350 ip back for him.
Time to learn a champ that isn't boring then, dude.