Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Enter Thresh

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ragequitternob

Recruiter

01-12-2013

Quote:
Zenmetsu Saseru:
The ratio for benefits lower as the amount of souls collected goes up.

As a side note, I think his should be a smidgen wider. I find it somewhat difficult to shove a champion to the side when they are standing right in front of me.

You mean his E ( the small push or knock-back) , yes id agreed with you totally.
It is kind of useless as harassment or real offences when the range is so small , Maybe make it only to the front but still being able to adjust rather it push near you or away from you. Increasing the range would make it a Great help

About the souls , does it has a maximum amount of stack like maybe when it break evens with level bonus or a bit more it would stop collecting, cause i find long games with thresh often making him powerful late game than early game ( according to how good he can farm)

Zenmetsu Saseru

01-12-2013

Quote:
Ragequitternob:
You mean his E ...

Oops.

The other thing a friend of mine and I feel is that his pushes and pulls should push and pull just a bit more.
Quote:
Ragequitternob:

About the souls , does it has a maximum amount of stack like maybe when it break evens with level bonus or a bit more it would stop collecting, cause i find long games with thresh often making him powerful late game than early game ( according to how good he can farm)

According to CertainT, there is no soul cap, which is fine.

Oorak the Grand

01-12-2013

I love this champ already, this will be one of the few I by right after release. And to anyone who thinks he will be easily countered by melee champs like darius... you're wrong. Thresh will most likely be played support or mid. All the melee champs who could counter him are for the most part, top lane champs. He will be a great addition to the league. Good job riot, this is one of my favorite new champs.

Ragequitternob

Recruiter

01-12-2013

Quote:
Zenmetsu Saseru:
Oops.

The other thing a friend of mine and I feel is that his pushes and pulls should push and pull just a bit more.

According to CertainT, there is no soul cap, which is fine.

Would be more balance if their is a cap to it , cause i find late game thresh support very powerful and can easily devastate a teamfight by a combo like

Use your Q skill to draw and enemy in
Than use your W for a quick sheild
When enemy team start to come in or your target start to run use E skill to draw them back in or push them away if your running
Use his R (ulti) for powerful escape tool cause of the slow or block enemy from running ( although it is not a skill shot it is still easily cast)

Akuen

01-12-2013

Quote:
Would be more balance if their is a cap to it

You need to keep in mind that he gets all of his Armour from his passive. It used to have a cap of 255. If you let a Thresh collect over 255 souls (e.g. you haven't won the game by that stage) you pretty much deserve to lose.