Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS


Explain to me why was i banned

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Konjiki ikaros

Member

01-09-2013

idk , but i put u 2 of that 5 punish , i think people think "Gay" is a ****in bad word , jesus my life end with that word.LOL


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SwiftyNyce

Member

01-09-2013

I dont fully understand what you just said. But the term bad word is really just adult language that's it. Its just a word and nothing more. But then people will say then don't insult them. Which in reality people will get insulted by the most retarded **** ever. So there is no need to go around and try not to insult them. If they get insulted then don't give a **** its not like you were born to please every one on this planet. You decide if you wanted to be insulted or not. Like so far every one is getting a period for me saying " you suck" ... BIG WHOOP when i sucked people told me i sucked. I moved on got better end of story, I wasn't like OMG YOU TOLD ME THE TRUTH ... you should be banned !!!!!!!!!


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ext3rmin8or2

Senior Member

01-09-2013

Quote:
SwiftyNyce:
Well no **** sherlock just restate what i said and feel cool


Ban deserved. Not that it wasn't deserved already based on the reform card alone, not to mention your responses in this thread.

Cassiopeia [00:33:03] sitty ass ult AGAIN
Cassiopeia [00:33:07] ****ty
Nunu [00:17:15] a fact os u really suck


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Doct0r Phil

Senior Member

01-09-2013

Quote:
SwiftyNyce:
I dont fully understand what you just said. But the term bad word is really just adult language that's it. Its just a word and nothing more. But then people will say then don't insult them. Which in reality people will get insulted by the most retarded **** ever. So there is no need to go around and try not to insult them. If they get insulted then don't give a **** its not like you were born to please every one on this planet. You decide if you wanted to be insulted or not. Like so far every one is getting a period for me saying " you suck" ... BIG WHOOP when i sucked people told me i sucked. I moved on got better end of story, I wasn't like OMG YOU TOLD ME THE TRUTH ... you should be banned !!!!!!!!!


Your problem is that you really don't want to listen to others opinions. You asked and then argue with people on their opinion. You want me to respect your views but you cant respect mine.....

Why do you have to say they suck? Does that help anything? No. All it does it make the game worse for 9 other people.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SwiftyNyce

Member

01-09-2013

Quote:
Knock X3 Penny:
Your problem is that you really don't want to listen to others opinions. You asked and then argue with people on their opinion. You want me to respect your views but you cant respect mine.....

Why do you have to say they suck? Does that help anything? No. All it does it make the game worse for 9 other people.


I asked why i got banned yes but i am not gonna agree to retarded opinions simple as that. And yes it actually does help ... i aint gonna get into why..


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SwiftyNyce

Member

01-09-2013

Quote:
Ext3rmin8or2:
Ban deserved. Not that it wasn't deserved already based on the reform card alone, not to mention your responses in this thread.

Cassiopeia [00:33:03] sitty ass ult AGAIN
Cassiopeia [00:33:07] ****ty
Nunu [00:17:15] a fact os u really suck



Saying ****ty ass ult is ban worthy? wow what p.u.s.s.y world do you live in? does your mommy pamper you every day? And when i was arguing in that nunu game dude tried to act like it was every one else fault so i just ended by saying you suck. Like it or not if you suck and you deny it and keep doing dumb mistake then ill say you suck.

I just love all these people feeling hurt being told they are a bad player when they are. Get over it


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Doct0r Phil

Senior Member

01-09-2013

Quote:
SwiftyNyce:
I asked why i got banned yes but i am not gonna agree to retarded opinions simple as that. And yes it actually does help ... i aint gonna get into why..


How does it help? Id like to hear your reasons.

How does telliñg someone that they suck HELP them and your teammtes?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ext3rmin8or2

Senior Member

01-09-2013

Quote:
SwiftyNyce:
Saying ****ty ass ult is ban worthy?


It's ban worthy in this game, maybe not in other games.

Quote:
SwiftyNyce:

Like it or not if you suck and you deny it and keep doing dumb mistake then ill say you suck.


This is exactly why you got banned.

Quote:
SwiftyNyce:

I just love all these people feeling hurt being told they are a bad player when they are. Get over it


I don't make the rules, you don't make the rules, Riot makes the rules because it's their game. They have decided that harassing other players is not allowed in their game.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ext3rmin8or2

Senior Member

01-09-2013

Quote:
Knock X3 Penny:
How does it help? Id like to hear your reasons.

How does telliñg someone that they suck HELP them and your teammtes?


^Exactly this.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Doct0r Phil

Senior Member

01-09-2013

Quote:
SwiftyNyce:
Saying ****ty ass ult is ban worthy? wow what p.u.s.s.y world do you live in? does your mommy pamper you every day? And when i was arguing in that nunu game dude tried to act like it was every one else fault so i just ended by saying you suck. Like it or not if you suck and you deny it and keep doing dumb mistake then ill say you suck.

I just love all these people feeling hurt being told they are a bad player when they are. Get over it


The ult was done and overwith. You saying that doesnt make thing better it just makes it worse. All you are doing is pissing people off....on purpose.

I dont need to be told i am bad by someone i dont know. When in reality if im playing a game with you we have thè same skill level.