Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Explain to me why was i banned

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Xianio

01-08-2013

I hope you haven't spent any money on this game OP. With an attitude like that, I give you 2-2.5 months before you're permabanned.

SwiftyNyce

01-08-2013

Quote:
kaleb bartlett:
How about YOU not learning from YOUR mistakes? Being a jackass isn't something that's wanted in this game, so you can learn to either shut up when you get so full of this rage and 'greater than thou' attitude, or don't and find your account being perma-banned, and you NOT getting any kind of refund for cash you have spent.

If you can't help or inform people about how they can improve without resorting to talking down to them then don't say a word.

Don't be a jackass.

sorry i aint here to teach every horrible player which is like more than 90% of the community. If they cant learn from simple mistakes in this easy game then all hope is lost. And ill be there to say they suck IF they keep doing the same dumb mistakes

SwiftyNyce

01-08-2013

Quote:
Xianio:
I hope you haven't spent any money on this game OP. With an attitude like that, I give you 2-2.5 months before you're permabanned.

played this game for 2 years first time suspended lol

kaleb bartlett

01-08-2013

Quote:
SwiftyNyce:
sorry i aint here to teach every horrible player which is like more than 90% of the community. If they cant learn from simple mistakes in this easy game then all hope is lost. And ill be there to say they suck IF they keep doing the same dumb mistakes

so instead of tryin to help someone get better you'll just be a jackass instead.

Such an arrogant and ignorant person.

Xianio

01-08-2013

Quote:
played this game for 2 years first time suspended lol

And now you're on the short-list. Best of luck

SwiftyNyce

01-08-2013

Quote:
kaleb bartlett:
so instead of tryin to help someone get better you'll just be a jackass instead.

Such an arrogant and ignorant person.

Some one? if i was to help them ill be a teacher EVERY SINGLE GAME so me deciding not to teach some one is arrogant and ignorant? Nope not my job to do so now if i play with some one a lot yeah sure. But random horrible players every game you must be thinking im Jesus or something...

Besides the few times i did help random people all i got was OH YOU THINK YOU PRO ... BLAH BLAH BLAh... WANNA 1v1 lol nah im good

SwiftyNyce

01-08-2013

Quote:
Xianio:
And now you're on the short-list. Best of luck

If you say so

kaleb bartlett

01-08-2013

Quote:
SwiftyNyce:
Some one? if i was to help them ill be a teacher EVERY SINGLE GAME so me deciding not to teach some one is arrogant and ignorant? Nope not my job to do so now if i play with some one a lot yeah sure. But random horrible players every game you must be thinking im Jesus or something...

Besides the few times i did help random people all i got was OH YOU THINK YOU PRO ... BLAH BLAH BLAh... WANNA 1v1 lol nah im good

then don't help them, fine, but don't be a self righteous jackass when they mess up. If you can't be bothered to help then keep your 'greater than thou' mouth shut.

Bloody arrogant jackass.

PenguinKillBear

01-08-2013

Quote:
SwiftyNyce:
These rules didnt mean **** bc i didnt cus anyone out which still mean i can say what ever i want ... i can say **** ***** **** **** *******... welcome to life where people can say anything they want. Now me saying you suck and thats it is and will be a fact if you are straight garbage every one of those bans shows i said you suck once and i moved on. If you dont like being insulted you shouldnt even play a online game thats a fact. In fact stay home and never go online if you are some ***** kid who always get insulted.

if you dont like playing in a game that will ban you for acting like a child you shouldnt play this one

Zaresin

01-08-2013

Quote:
PenguinKillBear:
if you dont like playing in a game that will ban you for acting like a child you shouldnt play this one

You do realize that numerous people have told him what is wrong with him and he is still taking that extended trip down denial so it really does become pointless to keep trying to reiterate the position the community has taken on his kind of behavior.

At this point ya either necro the thread....or talk about waffles as the OP will never understand his behavior and will continue to refuse to change.