Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Strategic Insomniacs - Caffinated, Restless, and Kicking Arse!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Japtch

11-28-2009

edit

Japtch

12-06-2009

bump

Bahamet

12-06-2009

sounds like a solid team. how many members are currently playing on this team you are making?

gniksivart

12-06-2009

What are the requirements to join?

Japtch

12-06-2009

Quote:
":
sounds like a solid team. how many members are currently playing on this team you are making?

There's currently 5, but we're growing at a fairly fast rate. Stop by and check it out, you're not obligated to anything.

Quote:
":
What are the requirements to join?

As of now, none. But we'll probably start having regular tryouts whenever we build up a good member base.

Riot aBhorsen

Recruiter

12-07-2009

Where are the clan members mainly from? I'm interested but if your at like GMT+9 then there's little point!

Japtch

12-07-2009

Quote:
aBhorsenn:
Where are the clan members mainly from? I'm interested but if your at like GMT+9 then there's little point!

I'm from USA, but we have people from all over the world. On the main forums we have people from Peru to Canada to Estonia and back.

I'm an insomniac, so sometimes I pop on at 4 am other times I pop on at 1 in the afternoon. It all depends.

So the answer to your question: All.

Stop Write Meow

Recruiter

12-08-2009

I am very interested in joining a clan right now. If you want me to try out or play a practice game with you guys add me Peter213. I am fairly decent and can play most characters.

Xirus

Recruiter

12-08-2009

I'd be up for trying a few games with you, I'm in NZ, play odd hours with my American friends.

Japtch

12-09-2009

Anyone interested should visit the forums. That's how we keep our members informed, and keep track of everyone who's interested.