High School 5v5 Tournament

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Loammi

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-14-2013

Wow. When we started this, I was really hoping for 8 teams. The fact that I have to turn away is KILLING ME! Stand by... I'm researching creative ways to add teams.

Loammi

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-14-2013

Ok! We are now looking into 18 and 20 team double elimination brackets. Sign ups are still open.

Hyaku

02-15-2013

So is the tournament being put off?

Loammi

02-15-2013

The tournament is still tomorrow (Saturday 02/16 at 10:00 am PST). I am just going to modify the bracket to allow for some additional teams. In the event that a team does not show up, the additional teams will fill in.

JDubbin

02-15-2013

Representing Nutley High School from Nutley, NJ:
Team Name: Kitty Kat Prowl
Summoner Names:
JDubbin
Ujean
Noahtail
AshtonCatwoman
StreböR
Subs:
Mister Trick
Blistful

Loammi

02-15-2013

The following teams have not sent a confirmation email from a staff member:
Evergreen
Vista Murrieta
Holly Springs
Benicia
Nutley

Please have a staff member email MVHSGamingClub@gmail.com to confirm your enrollment.

TheSwagScout

02-15-2013

Representing Conestoga High School from Berwyn, PA
Players:
TheSwagScout
Magiks
Richy5555
atomicbob11
Bbae0215

Subs:
Blistful
Shonsutheseventh

Loammi

02-15-2013

Since most school staff members are at home asleep right now, I'll cut off sign ups here. See you tomorrow.

Loammi

02-15-2013

If it were not for the last minute, nothing would ever get done. Within 1 hour of closing registration, 2 teams have tried to sign up. Sadly, we need to get our bracket finalized. We are choosing to honor the teams that have met the requirements on time (full roster with staff confirmation). Some teams were removed from the roster to be replaced with teams that have met the requirements.

We WILL be hosting another tournament. We have saved all of your emails and you will be contacted as soon as we have more details.

Thank you for your enthusiasm.

Hyaku

02-16-2013

So no tournament today?