Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Should I buy... Vayne, Caitlyn, or Kog'Maw?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

GoRockies

01-07-2013

I'm in search of another carry to play in ranked... which of the listed would you buy, and why? My main right now is Sivir, so perhaps somebody who doesn't have the same counters as her.

Vivid

01-07-2013

I say Vayne. After the severe nerfs to MS it's a lot harder to position and play Kog as an AD. D: at least that's my opinion as a Kog player of 2 years

Majestaat

01-07-2013

Cait tends to be better for solo qeue because of her range and decent mobility, meaning you don't require your team protecting you 24/7.

Vayne and Kog can be far more powerful, but their short range and lack of mobility respectively make them more team reliant.

As to my personal opinion, I like Kog best. His ult is so versatile, and he's cute like a puppy.