Champion & Skin Sale: Mushroom Minefield

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Choronus

01-09-2013

I'm very sorry Singed, but I am very disappointed in this sale. Why put someone of Teemo's price in IP on sale for IP? I don't think anyone besides the laziest or richest players will even think about such a silly waste of RP. Then again, that is just my opinion. Not everyone may agree. Still though, I would like to suggest that 3150 IP and above be on the sale list. It would make more sense and get you more money, from me at least. Also, everyone knows there do NOT need to be any more Teemos in the Fields of Justice. I can't count how many mushrooms that have exploded on me, or how many times I cursed that midget. Thanks for the great Urfrider skin though!

Purple Mischief

01-09-2013

I bought Udyr a few days ago :'(

xDontKillMe

01-10-2013

Hmmm not the best sale.

Asiryn

01-10-2013

Why can't y'all put some good champions for sale like Skarner, Fiora, Hecarim, or Leona.

somedude1234

01-10-2013

Can Kat be on sle plz

somedude1234

01-10-2013

Leona was just on sale btw

KingDragonfly

01-10-2013

I Just feel bad that they have to put a 1350 IP champion on sale. I Think all RP champions going on sale should have a IP amount of 3150, 4800, and 6300. A Cheap champion on sale is like using Shen's R on a minion or using Nocturnes R on a Minion. It's just pointless. btw GO THRESH.

iC0FF33DR0P

Recruiter

01-10-2013

So... No other sale this week? I thought there is generally 2 a week. Have to agree though, pretty week sale.

spinkles

01-14-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by etryfgiohfihbvhe View Post
rise of the teemo noobs
gg