A Night at the Show: Take 2 [Open RP]

First Riot Post
12345612 ... 31
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

A Bad Idea

10-18-2010

((Just added one. Here you go.))

Slovakattack

10-18-2010

So. making a thread without telling me eh? Hoping I wouldn't find it and royally screw things up like I did last time, eh? Well I'm back and Karthus is READY TO ROOOOCK!

(not so ready as to jeopardize the RP however )

Slovakattack

10-18-2010

Far away, across forests, rivers, deserts, and a lake sort of shaped like a duck, Karthus sat in his Obsidian tower. He wore black robes and sat in a chair made of black stone that was attached to the black rug on the black floor of his black tower. It had been a wholesome season of blighting and smiting, and all should have been well, but all was not.

karthus was bored.

"SLAAAAVE!" screamed Karthus. His minion, by the name of Mort II skittered into the corridor. He wore the skull of Mort I on his head like a cap, to provide an incentive for him to work his utmost.

"I have noticed a lack of......vim in the eternal ****ation that is my life, Mort. To be perfectly frank, I do believe I have become bored of tormenting the pathetic humans of this world. So. I am going to give you 5 minutes to come up with an appealing solution, or I will nail your entrails to my front porch."

Karthus leaned over Mort and leered. "Sound good?"

"W-well master" Stammered Mort. "You could always go mad with power and try to commit suicide by destroying the world as we know it."

Karthus waved his hand "Nope. Tried that awhile ago. Didn't work out."

"Well, champions have been all the rage these days master, you could try destroying their lives and dreams like you did mine."

"Hmmmm... I think you may have something there Mort. I've got it! I will create a team of SUPER-EVIL to combat the champions that are currently gathering to see Sona's performance in Demacia! IT WILL BE THE GREATEST BATTLE IN THE HISTORY OF RUNETERRA! I WILL GO OUT IMMEDIATELY AND RECRUIT THE MOST EVIL, DESPICABLE BEINGS IN RUNETERRA, AND WE WILL BE UNSTOPPABLE!"

"But first Mort, some Earl Grey. My throat hurts."

Dracorya

10-18-2010

Yi curiously followed the progression of Alistar, the minotaur champion seemed fixated on going somewhere judging by how he wasn't paying much attention to the people around him other then to get them out of his way. Alistar's ears were perked, no doubt tracking something.

The Wuju Bladesman pondered for a moment, then decided to discreetly follow the minotaur along the rooftops. He didn't have much else to do until the concert tonight.

H Minnow

10-18-2010

(I am going to join as my Custom Champion, Arcana, the Grand Judge(Of Demacia))

Arcana liked to roam the streets of Demacia every day. The rumors that spread always gave him a bit of a laugh while giving him a bit of insight into the problems currently on the rise. This day however, all he heard was the talk of Sona's Concert. The beautiful songstress was a fellow champion in the league and happened to be playing in Demacia on this day. He had purchased tickets to see the enchanting young mistress play, though he had heard her song many times before on the fields, he wished to hear the song used for soothing the soul, not enhancing the battle. Occasionally looking around, he happened to glance Master Yi skulking the rooftops. On the ground he spots Alistar. "Hmm, looks like I'm not the only champion enthralled into watching Sona." A sudden flare of magical energy intrigues him. The energy is familiar. Using his own magic, he feels the vibrations of 4 more champions in close proximity. "So, Dreadmane, Nasus, and Kida are in town for the show. But, what is that monstrous prophet, Malzahar, doing here." Muddling on his thoughts he decides to watch the next few hours carefully. When a connection to the void is nearby, careful observation is needed.

(EDIT: ok, done. http://summoners.shurelia.com/profiles/29)

PhantomChaos

10-18-2010

(I suggest A: posting a link to the guy so we have a general idea on what he's like and B: adding a profile for him in the 'official' RP characters list: http://summoners.shurelia.com/)

K D Bonez

10-18-2010

(screw it, i'm done waiting)

From a distance, a strange sound could be heard from Demaica. It almost sounded like the rumbling of mountains, the roaring of waves. It was not until one was within the city that they could discern what exactly the noise was: geers and boos echoed throught Demacia.

"My my my, if it isn't Arcana the Grand Judge of Demacia" a cackling voice rose up over the cries and yells. Striding with elegance and claping his hands together, Noxian General Kalis Drekval Bonez strode up to the League Champion. If it wasn't his fashion sense, then it was his reputation that gave him away as a Noxian, and one of the "worst", as Demacians see them. "I guess I shouldn't be suprised to see you in your own town" Kalis commented. Then, noting the Grand Judge's curious look, he continued "I'm here for the same reason you are, and besides, we are no longer at war" he said with a sinister smile. "What harm can come from a Noxian attending an Ionian Concert held in Demacia?" he claimed, knowing full well that this was a powder keg and he was just fumbling around, looking for the fuss.

A Bad Idea

10-18-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dracorya View Post
Yi curiously followed the progression of Alistar, the minotaur champion seemed fixated on going somewhere judging by how he wasn't paying much attention to the people around him other then to get them out of his way. Alistar's ears were perked, no doubt tracking something.

The Wuju Bladesman pondered for a moment, then decided to discreetly follow the minotaur along the rooftops. He didn't have much else to do until the concert tonight.
Tucking away the missive, Kida scanned the marketplace below for any signs of interest. Her hawk-like sight would first lock onto the purple minotaur that did nothing to conceal his presence, but her attention was immediately drawn to the rooftops above him, where Master Yi strode quietly in casual pursuit. Kida would not soon forget the sight of the Wuju Bladesman's multi-lensed helmet or unmistakably proportioned sword; a weapon she has clashed with before, and was eager to face again. Spreading her wings to glide to an adjacent rooftop, Kida stepped quickly and lightly to keep up with Yi's stride, all with the subtlety and precision of a stalking predator.

((And now begins the chain of stalking! =D Someone should be glad that Kida caught sight of Yi first before she had a chance to notice of the Noxian General who just barged in =P))

H Minnow

10-18-2010

Arcana had now figured out one thing putting him on edge. Noxians. Now wasn't the time. Might as well set an example for his fellow Demacians. Putting on his best face, "And if it isn't General Bonez of Noxus. A pleasure to make your aquantance. I've heard many stories about you." Oh he had heard many a story. Most quite unpleasant making this meeting far from a pleasure. "I heard you were quite the man. And with the war behind us I had wanted to meet you." Yeah right.

K D Bonez

10-18-2010

"Oh, I'm sure we've probably met before; at the very least we've probably met trying to claw one anothers eye out on the Fields of Justice" he snicked with a nasty gleem in his eye. Seeing how off putting this was to Arcana, he continued "But this is a time of peace and prosperity. There's no need for fighting or wars- except with those blasted Ionians" he finished, thinking to himself.

"So, i've heard many a tale of this new Ionian treasure, Sona, the Maven of Strings. What i've been told is that her music can move the soul, can lighten the heart, and make one be at peace. Utter ludicrous" he said, noting how far Arcana's jaw dropped. "Oh please, I'm only interested in the magic behind it. If it's able to move me, i'll be suprised, but my expectations are lower then the depths of the Voodoo Land swamps. Now then, I'd like to impose on you to show me around; be a tour guide almost" he asked, knowing that Arcana couldn't refuse, even knowing how humiliating this must look. A Demacian serving a Noxian; oh, how the "Rightous" have fallen.

12345612 ... 31