A Night at the Show: Take 2 [Open RP]

First Riot Post
1234511 ... 31
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

The Burning Waffle

10-18-2010

Reboot
Rules:
-Feel free to roleplay as a champion but please don't steal one already taken. The reason as to why we are rp'ing as champions is I'm not sure what we should quite define as the standard RP characters. Custom champs available if approved. Summoners are also available, but your role is limited to bystander
-Stay in Character (OOC posts put in parentheses)
-At the start of your post please put what champion you are RP'ing as in parenthesis
-No God-modding (for obvious reasons)
-Seeing as this is a collection of events leading up to Sona's show, random events can happen
-Be respectful of other people's posts
-Don't retcon other people's posts unless they are obviously not serious.
-Do not control other people's characters (non player enemies can be described)
- Don't for the love of god interrupt the show, our final climax should be Sona's performance
- If you plan on being away for a long period of time (Finals, Vacation, Maternity leave, etc) or if your quitting the RP let us know on the OOC thread that way we can find a loophole and work past you, or remove you from the roster (if your quitting)

OOC Thread: http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board...d.php?t=287855

Champion List:
Alistair -The Burning Waffle
Sona -Ronyo
Dreadmane - Phantomchaos
Kalis Drekval Bonez - KD Bonez
Master Yi -Dracorya
Kida the Tengu - A Bad Idea
Nasus -Ninajfridge
Malzahar -KrevBlood
Karthus- Slovakattack
Arcana- H Minnow
Taric- Elif Thade
Vladimir -Rapid99
URF!!! -Nanatsu
Swain -Ejacu1337
Declovissi- Himself
Olaf -Palmu
Katarina- SwanX17
Jax- Kazooster

(I know we have others who are dedicated and want to rejoin, your allowed to change (as are those i've listed) post who you want to be and ill edit the list as necessary))

Alistair stirred, he awoke from his first rest in a long time in a Demacian Inn. He was invited by a Zaun Alchemist who went by the name of TBW. He was invited to attend a show to be performed by "The Maven of the Strings: Sona!" which would "Bewitch even the most terrifying of creatures from the Void!". Alistair stirred, his senses which had been honed in the Arenas of Noxus heard teardrops hitting a floor from an open window three blocks south. He was getting old and could tell it, a few years ago he could even tell the *** and height of the one weeping. He grinned to himself and shook his head wondering why he couldn't just leave well enough alone and set off for the source of the weeping.

PhantomChaos

10-18-2010

("- Don't for the love of god interrupt the show, our final climax should be Sona's performance"

THAT MEANS YOU KARTHUS!!!)

In a dark alley, a red portal suddenly appears, with a mere glimpse within revealing a land of fire, before a mighty steed, wreathed in flames, leaped from it. As the last hair of its fiery tail cleared the portal, it closed seamlessly, with nary an indication of its existence except the scent of brimstone in the air.

Dreadmane let out a snort of irritation. Several of the factions in the Infernal Planes had been arguing...again...over territorial matters, the most significant of which regarded the Roaring Veins, due to its immense significance to all the residents. He had quickly put the Roaring Veins matter to rest; it was for all to enjoy the experience of seeing. Still, negotiations were still underway regarding other areas, and he would only intervene if it got violent...again...

With the need to rid himself of the frustration of dealing with the stubborn factions, he had espied through a portal a flier regarding the performance that was to happen in Demacia, and decided that listening to another realm's music would be refreshing.

Striding out of the alley, Dreadmane did not notice that where the portal had closed, a small ember remained hovering...

NinajFridge

10-18-2010

Nasus stalked the streets weighing the souls of the Demacian public simply by looking in they're eyes. In some ways they were as Bad as the Noxians. Alistair was here somewhere and possibly the dead mane, the souls of champions were easy to sense. Many teams he had fought to kill them but there souls had remained... elusive. Still he thought I suppose this world has need of them yet. He licked the air in front of him. Sorrowful souls tasted different, more hollow, he was intrigued but he had more pressing concerns, and possibly the champions that he could sense could aid him in that endeavor. He let his eyes glaze over as he followed his senses as he attempted to find the two of his fellow champions.

(Don't worry i may have ulterior motives and i may be the soul eater but i'm not going overboard with it like Karthus had. But i am keeping it secret.)

Dracorya

10-18-2010

Master Yi gave an impassive stare over the streets he was overlooking from his rooftop perch. The city made him uncomfortable, he preferred the wider and freer space of his homeland. But, the chance to hear something of home had a strong allure to him and it would bring him to even step foot in a city like Demacia.

All he had to do was avoid the people and he was happy. At least...as happy as he could be under the circumstances.

K D Bonez

10-18-2010

(.........Nasus is the Curator of the Sands. Plus, he doesn't eat souls, he just drains spiritual energy. I'm sorry if i'm antsy but my roommate just went and pissed me off by ruining my time watching Monday Night Raw (yes, i like wrestle, suck it up). I'll start RPing when I spy a convenient way to enter)

NinajFridge

10-18-2010

(Yeah but i thought i'd nip that in the bud before people remotely thinking that)

The Burning Waffle

10-18-2010

(He's referencing Nasus' Innate which is called soul eater which gives him something like 10% lifesteal)

Alistair stepped out letting himself be bathed in sunlight. He quickly shielded his eyes. He'd been free for over two years now yet he still wasn't used to being outside of his cell. As his large eyes adjusted he sauntered out of the posh inn, the sound of chains scraping against the ground permeated the street as the beast walked. The citizens turned to stare at the beast. To no avail, Alistair was used to the looks. At least they aren't betting on me he thought to himself. He walked on into the crowd, lightly shoving bystanders out of his way if they didn't get out of his way. He was a man possessed, he had to find the source of the weeping.

KrevBlood

10-18-2010

(This is my second RP ever, so any constructive criticism would be appreciated
Also, English is not my native language, so if u find any error, pls excuse me)

It was a silent night in the Mashes of Kaladoun, not a single sound could be heard, well at least for normal people of Valoran. But Malzahar, the Prophet of the void could always heard things... voices echoing inside his mind. Never alone and never in rest, this visions made Malzahar go insane, at least that was what normal people of Valoran believed.

Malzahar wasnt insane, that what he tought, he was charmed and lured ... fascinated by the power of the void. Blessed by the power of prophecy, Malzahar always heared a voice, a voice calling him, a voice that filled him with promises of power that lead him to Icathia and revealed him the intentions of the Void.

And tonight was no different, while resting in Shurima Dessert he had a vision, musical echoes all over Demacia filled his dreams. He knew something big was about to happen in Demacia, and apparently, it was his duty to witness what was about to happen.

Malzahar could see the Demacian Gates at the horizon now, he decided to stop and camp there for tonight, his dreams would be filled with visions again, but he was in no hurry...

"We are timeless" he heard himself whisper

A Bad Idea

10-18-2010

The skies over Demacia blew with a stiff wind; rigid and shapeless, like the law-laden land below. Kida felt it on her wings, and she did not like it. She had no money for their tolls, no patience for their customs, and no tolerance for their proclaimed 'civility'. Still, since her Judgment she had been searching Valoran for other means to hone her skills. She was informed that Demacia's valor was a near-perfect counterpart to the vices of Noxus. Nevertheless, her general mistrust of humans is only augmented with the curious absense of Demacia during the Noxian incursion of her homeland. 'Mighty and valorous' indeed, thought Kida as she decended beneath the blanket of clouds, and the blue banners of Demacia made themselves visible.

The roof of a high bell tower made a fine perch to overlook a busy marketplace. An uncharacteristically jovial gust disrupts a kiosk handing out fliers of some kind, carrying the noted sheets into the wind. The dancing parchment found its way to Kida's perch, permitting her to whisk one from its flight into her clawed hand. A performance was to be held by the silent diva known as Sona. Music had little meaning to Kida, who lived each day by blade and talon. Still, whispers of the Maven of Strings travel to the mountains, and Kida knows of Sona's Ionian roots. She owed herself the opportunity to see the Maven in concert, if only to free herself from the stiffening grip of Demacia's walls within the liberating melodies of her home.

K D Bonez

10-18-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Bad Idea View Post

(sorry, but do you have a profile?: http://summoners.shurelia.com/ I take it Kida is like custom champion)

1234511 ... 31