Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Vi and Caitlyn; Piltover's Finest:]

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Grungy Mole

01-06-2013

I think there needs to be a "dynamic duo" skin for both of these champs to link them together as Piltover's finest:] it would be a great idea!

Could there also be comic references on the punches? Such as POW, Boom, Splat, I might be getting carried away here, but just as a concept idea? :]

It would be great to see something done for them.
Agreed?

Desructio23

01-07-2013

Haha, the skins seem to be a fun idea!

Garthul

01-12-2013

A duo skin would be fine, but I'd be content with Caitlyn being updated to look like she's actually from the same world as Vi.
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2910826
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?p=32576243

Zimno

01-20-2013

Bump this!

Grungy Mole

02-01-2013

Garthul, i took a look at the links, and let me tell you something, YOU'RE AWESOME. Thank you so much for drawing my attention to others who have the same idea as me. i hate how Cait seems so cartoony/country and Vi/Jayce look so badass and futuristic.

scott28x8

03-24-2013

id like to see some new vi skins just not digging neon strike.

Taskmaker2

03-24-2013

two ideas for vi skin that will blow your mind because you didnt think about them
Popeye vi- or sailor vi
Captain falcon legendary skin - or falcon vi/ captain vi - her e would obviously be a fiery falcon when used
thumbs up for each mind blown

scott28x8

03-26-2013

haha i beat ya to the sailor and popeye vi lol

Christmas Sona

03-28-2013

I think the reason is because, if you look at the lore, Vi was raised tough, and in the world of crime with knowledge of hextech, while Caitlyn was raised in a wealthy home where she was most likely taught to dress, talk, walk, classy. Not " time to invent another futuristic device/punch a hole though a wall". I could see it as a skin, but I think her original design is fine.

Draysius

04-01-2013

It would be pretty cool to get some battle cast skins going for piltover. Jayce full metal is freakin awesome and I think it represents Piltover's technology very well.

Garen and Lux have steel legion - which I always imagined was the armour they would suit up when things got rough and they needed to kick some serious ass.

If we had a full metal skins (or similar) for Vi and Cait which would show Piltovers technological prowess - now that would be amazing.