Vi and Caitlyn; Piltover's Finest:]

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Grungy Mole

01-06-2013

I think there needs to be a "dynamic duo" skin for both of these champs to link them together as Piltover's finest:] it would be a great idea!

Could there also be comic references on the punches? Such as POW, Boom, Splat, I might be getting carried away here, but just as a concept idea? :]

It would be great to see something done for them.
Agreed?

Desructio23

01-07-2013

Haha, the skins seem to be a fun idea!

Garthul

01-12-2013

A duo skin would be fine, but I'd be content with Caitlyn being updated to look like she's actually from the same world as Vi.
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=2910826
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...php?p=32576243

Zimno

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-20-2013

Bump this!

Grungy Mole

02-01-2013

Garthul, i took a look at the links, and let me tell you something, YOU'RE AWESOME. Thank you so much for drawing my attention to others who have the same idea as me. i hate how Cait seems so cartoony/country and Vi/Jayce look so badass and futuristic.

scott28x8

03-24-2013

id like to see some new vi skins just not digging neon strike.

Taskmaker2

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-24-2013

two ideas for vi skin that will blow your mind because you didnt think about them
Popeye vi- or sailor vi
Captain falcon legendary skin - or falcon vi/ captain vi - her e would obviously be a fiery falcon when used
thumbs up for each mind blown

scott28x8

03-26-2013

haha i beat ya to the sailor and popeye vi lol

Christmas Sona

03-28-2013

I think the reason is because, if you look at the lore, Vi was raised tough, and in the world of crime with knowledge of hextech, while Caitlyn was raised in a wealthy home where she was most likely taught to dress, talk, walk, classy. Not " time to invent another futuristic device/punch a hole though a wall". I could see it as a skin, but I think her original design is fine.

Draysius

04-01-2013

It would be pretty cool to get some battle cast skins going for piltover. Jayce full metal is freakin awesome and I think it represents Piltover's technology very well.

Garen and Lux have steel legion - which I always imagined was the armour they would suit up when things got rough and they needed to kick some serious ass.

If we had a full metal skins (or similar) for Vi and Cait which would show Piltovers technological prowess - now that would be amazing.