Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

League of Legends crashes to desktop

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FreelancerJosiah

01-06-2013

Hey! I've been having some major issues with League of Legends lately. Basically, I go in and start a game. Champion selection finishes, and I hear the Windows 'attention' noise. I minimize League, reopen the window, and it tells me that it couldn't connect to the server. I tell it to retry, wait a while, minimize-maximize the game, and it works.

Lately, however, it hasn't been working after my second minimize-maximize. All it's been doing after that is going to not responding. I get the Windows "LoL Client is not responding" message, and it doesn't give me any option except to close League. Normally, I can reboot it and get back in-game, but... Lately, every time I try to play, it crashes. I'm getting really frustrated by this; I just want the game to work.

Anyone have any advice or solutions? Or anyone know what's going on?