Will we ever get to buy the winter olympic skins again?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

cy4n1ze

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

10-18-2010

Cause there isn't another one until 2014..

ZTD09

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-18-2010

Sometimes when champion bundles go on sale they let you buy the skin for that champion.
I.E. Corki sale bobsled corki is buyable.

cy4n1ze

Recruiter

10-18-2010

Buying a bundle for a single skin is just not cool. And I have 2 out of 4 of Corki's extra skins already so I'd effectively be wasting 1k-1.5k RP by buying that bundle.. why can't I just buy the bobsled skin.

SHPanda

10-18-2010

so the next time a limited edition skin pops up you'll buy it right away. notice how much you want this skin? willing to let it happen again when you see another AWESOME limited edition skin? maybe you will, maybe you won't. but you'll give it some serious thought. that's the point.

cy4n1ze

Recruiter

10-19-2010

Well I wasn't playing the game when it came out otherwise I definitely would have bought it.

tianshi

10-19-2010

hopefully limited edition skins are limited. this way we can see in 1-2 years who is playing since then and by that time many of the ppl who bought them will have quit, so these skins will be quite rare.