Sick of Ranked

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BoN Haaud

01-06-2013

I was fine in ranked for a bit until i got one troll that lost us the game. Since then i have been going downhill cause i get players in a lower elo than me and tend to like to play the blaming game. Blaming everyone but themselves.

My sister and i had an idea when i was home last, that since people constantly complain about being mid or adc or top and arguing and fighting about it, league should come out with something along the lines of choosing what area you want to play and then generating a game based on that so u get players who already know what they wanna do all they have to do is worry about counter picking. It's a flawed system though dont get me wrong, but cant be any worse than the one now.

adc

01-06-2013

IT could be worse, actually, yes. It's not an original idea (suggested once every two days, roughly, for the past few weeks, and 3 times in the past 24 hours). There's a megathread about it on the second page right now, I believe.

PogoPogoPogoPogo

01-06-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haaud View Post
Since then i have been going downhill cause i get players in a lower elo than me and tend to like to play the blaming game. Blaming everyone but themselves.
Oh the irony.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haaud View Post
My sister and i had an idea when i was home last, that since people constantly complain about being mid or adc or top and arguing and fighting about it, league should come out with something along the lines of choosing what area you want to play and then generating a game based on that so u get players who already know what they wanna do all they have to do is worry about counter picking. It's a flawed system though dont get me wrong, but cant be any worse than the one now.
All those threads talking about role-queuing.

Prof Zuhayr

01-06-2013

Don't play ranked on breaks because the noobs rise out of their dens

BoN Haaud

01-06-2013

Lol and sorry if i seemed ignorant, im not i just wanted to vent lol.

Anglory

01-06-2013

The problem with the system is that it follows the metagame right now with the roles, and Riot does not want to impose a meta on the players themselves. It's similar to how you can't report a player for trolling if he or she does not follow the meta.