Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Best Gear Rengar

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

endlessiii13

01-06-2013

Hello Player's i just bought Rengar and i dont know what gear i should use, What is the Best Gear Combination for Rengar Thanks.

RealMouse

01-06-2013

Rengar is a tough one atm due to his constant nerfs..however Riot is supposed to be buffing him soon so it will all change anyway. most people like to play a "tankgar" build..focusing on hp and armor as he is currently one of the "squishiest" champs, as for me (and i do not play ranked, im too bad still) i like to do co-op and normals (with friends that can carry me) and i go full AD with my only tanky items being a black cleaver and a guardian angel...other than that..bloodthirsters are your friend. there are good players that can help you better though btw, of all the champions i have played so far, Rengar is my favorite.

Elder Schnelle

01-06-2013

I jungle him more often than top, but I go for pure burst, getting a wriggles for sustain, boots (depends), bonetooth necklace, bloodthirster, sword of the divine (once you get this, you should be getting at least one trophy each time you ult), an infinity edge (this will make your crits do insane damage), then i sell the wriggles for a guardian angel.

endlessiii13

01-06-2013

i Found out that the Tank Setup works Pretty good Thanks for the tips