PvP, Ranked and Harras management

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

F3rRe

01-06-2013

This is just an idea.

Since a lot of the harrasment came from the champ selection, maybe there must be
a new game type where everyone agreed to plays any type of role. I've seen a lot of guys who play
pvp and even in ranked games and they call one position and then start fighting because they can't
jungle or support and u see 2 in mid and sh** like that every time.

Something like game type: rol
Call rol by pick order.

Maybe a pop up with five choices at the begining so instead of call you click to secure your rol
and you can change if u want later.

Yesterday i've had a sion playing (or trolling), top and mid lane because he didn't wanted to support bot lane, leaving the carry solo.

Sorry if my english sucks :/

Jneu333

01-06-2013

This is a good idea, however because some rolls are played a lot less than others (support) this would make players have to wait longer. Also, it would make it very easy for a troll to ruin a game. This has been mentioned many times before this, and I don't think that Riot is going to make a game-mode like this anytime soon

F3rRe

01-06-2013

The pop up should be once in champ selection before ban phase. I'd seen that someone post a similar idea but i know most ppl dosn't wanna play support or jungle. This is for ppl who really agreed to play ANY roll. Some ppl really wants to learn to play in teamwork but pvp isn't good because of trolls and ranked is not the way to learn because of harassment.

adc

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Master Recruiter

01-06-2013

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=2744432

It's been suggested and shot down multiple times. The idea behind it is good, but the implementation (ie. role queueing) just has too many cons for the pros to be worth it.

PogoPogoPogoPogo

01-06-2013

Wow. This one had a misleading title. Almost missed it...

All those threads talking about role-queuing.

Prof Zuhayr

01-06-2013

Riot has already said this wont happen because it is forcing the meta

and your English is fine

PogoPogoPogoPogo

01-06-2013

Riot hasn't said this.

F3rRe

01-06-2013

Forcing the meta yeah but there must be a way to separate ppl who wants to reach that meta and mor*** who doesn't care at all. Season 2 is over and you can't play a decent solo queue ranked because of this.
Riot should concern on getting a place for those who wants to play roll and not for those who doesn't want. Its like yeah lets throw them all in the same room. Basically you put dogs and cats in the same bag.

You harass trolls, they report. You teach them, they don't listen and just screw your match.

Im okey without roll in PvP. Sometimes troll is fun, i saw teams with 5 adc using tele and a few times it works i think. You can't troll like that with bots, is not fun.

Some ppl enjoy trolling, its okey. I like that, really. But there most be a place for random match and one for roll match for those who doesn't have a team o just have a life and not enough time to play.