Strongest champion in your opinion?

12345 ... 11
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Riot aBhorsen

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

eSports Coordinator

11-28-2009

One word answers please, unless the champion you consider the essential one to have on a team has two words to their name

Rectal Necrosis

11-28-2009

Jesus.

Riot aBhorsen

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

eSports Coordinator

11-28-2009

Intelligent reply.

GNOY

11-28-2009

Question is incorrect anyway. There is no strongest. Only different line-ups and player skills. Asking something like "which tank" or "which nuker" would be more correct, but still very subjective.

Danbotica

11-28-2009

Tyrademere has the strongest potential in my book. May not be that he always has a chance to get up there, but i have seen him slice through a whole well played team.

On average, i guess the strongest hero i see is malphite or Fiddle. They tend to do the best. i am basing this on a player who is about B+ through A- in their skill level.

Riot aBhorsen

eSports Coordinator

11-28-2009

Ok, from what i've read i thought the consensus would be Twisted Fate or Nasus. As you can tell, i'm new to the game. Only have the free champions and was considering purchasing a new one.

TeeNaku

11-28-2009

if your talking about who can do the most dammage in 1 hit

nunu

Drake O Dagger

11-28-2009

as several of the others have said, there is no strongest. I'd say play them all, and wait for a full cycle of all the champs before you buy. Then you can judge for yourself.

Strongest depends ENTIRELY on your own skill and play-style. If you can't play a champion well, it doesn't matter who the champion is. But if you're insanely good at using a champion, you will consistently beat most others with that champion. Simple as that.

Zeta

11-28-2009

Personally, based on speed = survivability, I think Janna is the strongest Champion in the game.

That being said, I think only me and two or three other players would agree.

IN GENERAL, though:

Tank: Singed or Cho'Gath

Mage: Anivia or the new Ryze

Melee DPS: All are fairly balanced in terms of potential performance, but Katarina is underpowered. If I was forced to pick, I would say Nassus for damage and Tryndamere for survivability, depending on your playstyle.

Ranged DPS: Corki, no question.

Support: JANNA (but again, I'm the only one who would say so).

Disabler/Mezzer: Kassadin (of course, the only other choice is Fiddlesticks, though).

Hybrid: Taric

Labrynth

11-28-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeta View Post
I think Janna is the strongest Champion in the game.
Grats on being the first person to ever type out that string of words.

12345 ... 11