Error, Graphics card or driver does not support shader model 2.0

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

XSEBOFDOOMX

07-26-2011

Im only now having this issue arfter i got my new LED Monitor and im using a HDMI cable now as b4 i was using a DVI Now i get this same msg.

XSEBOFDOOMX

07-26-2011

Im still having this issue and almost positive has to do with my hdmi cable please aid me thanks.

XSEBOFDOOMX

07-26-2011

Bumb i want to play in hdmi dvi is not fun average vibes i need the ultimate experiance.

XSEBOFDOOMX

07-28-2011

No help still? Not to mention kronic server lag and no forgiven loss foul vibe riot

DeTeReR

09-18-2011

Hi,
I started getting this error recently.The game worked on this machine for at least a year.
I've reinstalled the game, and I believe that everything is up to date.
dxdiag attached.

eu sou bonito

07-25-2012

I've played LOL on this computer, but now when I go into a game appears to me this message: "your graphics card or driver does not support shader model 2.0." What can I do?

CrazyCheng

07-25-2012

i have the same problem,
1: i got the latest drive
2: i got AMD HD 7970 graphic card.
3: my friend and I got same computer and it works fine, but my computer just got the error.

Just1nsane

01-28-2013

Hi so i have been playing LoL on the same computer for about a year and a half now. It's a standard HP laptop and its not the best but it gets me about 25 - 40 fps with the lowest settings. Early this week i had a virus and had to delete a program and restore my computer to remove the virus. now i get the pixel shader 2.0 error when i get done with the champ select screen. i have re installed lol and repaired it, and i checked and got the best driver available to me. Please help.

Just1nsane

01-28-2013

i have been playing league for about a year and a half now, and everything was going fine until this latest patch. Now i am getting the pixel shader 2.0 error. i play on an hp laptop and recently had to restore it to remove a virus/bugged program. League then was buggy for me so i re installed it and repaired it to try and get rid of the issue. i also got the newest driver i could find. please help

bigjakepro

02-02-2013

i have same problem... i reinstall game and then it works fine for a while then it starts happening again.... now u know this is cause of new patch something buggy with patch plz fix i really wanna play