Objectives...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ExusBurn

11-08-2013

Every game I play of league, we always are at the winning stage of the match, but for some reason we always lose. How does this happen? Is it because they have more objectives than us? Because that team would be as unskilled as us. When we have more kills and they have more turrets, I hardly see the difference. We ace them like every time but they always manage to ace us back. My question is how to avoid that? Split push, always stick together, what? I try to avoid that kind of thing in the first place but that just doesn't happen. Can you guys give any tips?

7highstraight

11-08-2013

I'm not sure, but I don't think this is the appropriate thread for this. Still, I guess I can try to help. You win by destroying the enemies' Nexus, so everything else is secondary to that. All kills are useful for is gold and getting rid of the enemy for a bit, but turrets are also worth gold and have a long standing effect on the match, so a single turret is usually worth more than a single kill, in my opinion. Inhibitors even more so. I hope this helps.

klorinator

Adjudicator

11-08-2013

I think this thread would do better in the Summoner's Rift forum or maybe Guides and Strategy or General Discussion. That aside, if you are acing the opposing team you need to focus on taking the objectives after the fight. If they have more towers then it is easier for them to end the game, not only because they provide gold to the whole team but also there are less obstacles between them and the Nexus. This means that if you have lost both middle towers and they still have both it will take your team much longer to end the game then theirs when the opportunity arises. Also player who are on a death streak become worth less and less until they get a champion kill.

http://leagueoflegends.wikia.com/wiki/Kill

Check this out, if someone is 0-8 they are worth about as much as a cannon minion.