Ask Lee Sin v3

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Grves

04-24-2013

He walks up to Lee Sin.

Hello Lee. I was wondering if you would care to join me in a wolf hunt?

Àsk Lee sin

04-25-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by AODRG View Post
((Well nevet fear, I'll make sure no more kittens are harmed))

"Well at least you're well trained," Alice assured.

"I wish other people had the training and sense you do," Sam replied, "We had this one fellow come in who took 12 painkillers because he mistook them for his vitamins. Luckily he survived, losing only his sight in the proccess. But he was so devistated that he couldn't see that he tried to steal the nurse's morphine needle to overdose on it. I stopped him 4 times, but in the end he got his hands on some experimentle medicine and intook the whole bottle."

"Really...all that just cause he couldn't see?" Alice asked.

"Actually he could see, but it was...it was like looking at a large bloch of color throufgh a foggy window," Sam explained.

"Some people fear the unknown too much, they would rather shut themselves away than explore something new."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Grves View Post
He walks up to Lee Sin.

Hello Lee. I was wondering if you would care to join me in a wolf hunt?

"I'm not that big on hunting, I don't see how I could help."

AODRG

04-25-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by sk Lee sin View Post
"Some people fear the unknown too much, they would rather shut themselves away than explore something new."
"I know right," Alice remarked, "Some people...I'm just glad I explored something new and found Sam."

"Aww," Sam let out, playfully placing her arm over Alice's, "So Lee, any special gals in your life?"

Àsk Lee sin

04-29-2013

Quote:
"I know right," Alice remarked, "Some people...I'm just glad I explored something new and found Sam."

"Aww," Sam let out, playfully placing her arm over Alice's, "So Lee, any special gals in your life?"

Lee let out a hum, smiling slightly "There is one actually, but I'm not sure if she would enjoy having me spread the word."

AODRG

04-29-2013

Quote:
Lee let out a hum, smiling slightly "There is one actually, but I'm not sure if she would enjoy having me spread the word."
"Ahh come on," Alice beckoned, "I'm sure she wouldn't mind."

"Now now Alice," Sam interupted, "If Lee and his girl want to remain a secret let 'em. No reason for us to intrude on his personal life."

"Fine..." Alice let out.

Sam chuckled, "Great. So Lee, if it's not too much trouble do you happen to have any tea or water around? The tea they serve in the cafeteria...I don't think you could call it tea to be honest."

Àsk Lee sin

04-29-2013

Quote:
"Ahh come on," Alice beckoned, "I'm sure she wouldn't mind."

"Now now Alice," Sam interupted, "If Lee and his girl want to remain a secret let 'em. No reason for us to intrude on his personal life."

"Fine..." Alice let out.

Sam chuckled, "Great. So Lee, if it's not too much trouble do you happen to have any tea or water around? The tea they serve in the cafeteria...I don't think you could call it tea to be honest."

"Hmm, I believe I have some Ionian tea laying around somewhere..." He hums out before moving over to a lone cabinet and smiling "Ah yes, I'll have it ready in just a few minutes." He said, beginning to prepare it.

Àsk Lee sin

05-05-2013

((Lee accidentally steps on a kitten, bump. ))

AODRG

05-05-2013

((Noooooo ))

Quote:
"Hmm, I believe I have some Ionian tea laying around somewhere..." He hums out before moving over to a lone cabinet and smiling "Ah yes, I'll have it ready in just a few minutes." He said, beginning to prepare it.
Sam nodded, "Great."

Alice sighed, "What is it with Ionians and their tea? I mean, I like it from time to time, but you guys drink it religiously."

"Well think of it like your coffee, but better for you," Sam assured.

Àsk Lee sin

05-06-2013

Quote:
((Noooooo ))

Sam nodded, "Great."

Alice sighed, "What is it with Ionians and their tea? I mean, I like it from time to time, but you guys drink it religiously."

"Well think of it like your coffee, but better for you," Sam assured.

Lee smiles "Tea calms the body and soul, it tastes good and can be quite healthy for you, some can cure ailments." He let out a hum "though I do suppose we're known for drinking quite a bit." He chuckled.

Àsk Lee sin

05-09-2013

((Steps on another kitten ))