Ask Lee Sin v3

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask the String

Senior Member

01-10-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by sk Lee sin View Post


Lee Sin's ears twitch slightly and he smiled widely, standing up and walking toward the door, speaking as he opens it. "Greetings Maven, to what honor do I have the privilege of hearing your beautiful music today? Please, be my guest." He motions for her to enter.
Sona smiled at the sight of Lee Sin.

♪Greetings Lee,♪ Her music played as she entered his home, ♪I thought I would come along, say hi and see how you've been. It's been quite a while♪


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Àsk Lee sin

Senior Member

01-10-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Strings View Post
Sona smiled at the sight of Lee Sin.

♪Greetings Lee,♪ Her music played as she entered his home, ♪I thought I would come along, say hi and see how you've been. It's been quite a while♪

Lee Sin smiles, doing a small bow and nodding. "Much too long Maven, I've been doing quite well, how are you?"


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask the String

Senior Member

01-10-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by sk Lee sin View Post
Lee Sin smiles, doing a small bow and nodding. "Much too long Maven, I've been doing quite well, how are you?"
♪I've been doing well,♪ Sona replied, ♪You're not terribly busy right now, are you?♪


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Àsk Lee sin

Senior Member

01-10-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Strings View Post
♪I've been doing well,♪ Sona replied, ♪You're not terribly busy right now, are you?♪

Lee Sin shook his head. "Plenty of time for a friend, I was simply meditating."


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask the String

Senior Member

01-10-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by sk Lee sin View Post
Lee Sin shook his head. "Plenty of time for a friend, I was simply meditating."
♪Great,♪ Sona's music replied, ♪I've been trying to get to know more of our fellow champions better, so if I may ask, what is your favorite genre of music?♪


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Àsk Lee sin

Senior Member

01-10-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Strings View Post
♪Great,♪ Sona's music replied, ♪I've been trying to get to know more of our fellow champions better, so if I may ask, what is your favorite genre of music?♪

Lee Sin seemed to think for a moment. "Any music that is calming, though I have yet to hear anything that has come close to any of your songs."


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask the String

Senior Member

01-10-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by sk Lee sin View Post
Lee Sin seemed to think for a moment. "Any music that is calming, though I have yet to hear anything that has come close to any of your songs."
♪Oh I see,♪ Sona replied, blushing a bit even. Good thing Lee couldn't see her, ♪Anyway, do you think there's something I could do to improve my melodies a bit? Any specific tune you think I should play when around you?♪


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

xcyper33

Senior Member

01-10-2013

Xcyper is extremely excited with being able to be the first pupil of Master Lee Sin, such an acomplishment that his parents would never hear about.

"I'm going to find something to wear now I'll be back tomorrow, I appreciate this Master!"


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Àsk Lee sin

Senior Member

01-11-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Strings View Post
♪Oh I see,♪ Sona replied, blushing a bit even. Good thing Lee couldn't see her, ♪Anyway, do you think there's something I could do to improve my melodies a bit? Any specific tune you think I should play when around you?♪

Lee Sin thought for a moment, "I do not truly know any way for you to improve, however, you once played a concert in Ionia that I had the privilege to attend, the music you played there still finds its way into my head."


Quote:
Originally Posted by xcyper33 View Post
Xcyper is extremely excited with being able to be the first pupil of Master Lee Sin, such an acomplishment that his parents would never hear about.

"I'm going to find something to wear now I'll be back tomorrow, I appreciate this Master!"
Lee Sin raised a hand in protest. "I am no master, I am a teacher at most so please refrain from calling me that." He does a small bow. "I will await your arrival X, good day."


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

xcyper33

Senior Member

01-11-2013

"Alright, teacher...I'm back!"

The reasoning behind X's weakling story has been revealed. His body looks like it couldn't lift a termite. He has no hint of muscle on his body and barely any fat. His combat stance is completely impracticle and he just looks plain weird with the glasses on. Xcyper is ready for training.