Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

This is Why We Love to Play Vi, the Piltover Enforcer

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MomojinMaster

01-06-2013

Quote:
Kurcheena:
A few bugfixes and she'll be great.

Oh ya, Agreed! Smoother Vi = More Badass

@Exman33

Kangaroo Rider

01-06-2013

Quote:
gypsylord:
+1 Would watch again.

That was hilarious.

I'm fixing a ton of bugs for her next patch. Q gonna refund CD and mana when interrupted, E gonna be more snappy, R gonna be more inescapable.

Why does Vi's ult follow you if you use flash while Skarner's ult doesn't?

Aceman Shiro

01-06-2013

Its her punky looks, ex criminal hardened mind, and hero heartened actions that make her one of a kind. Oh and I also love her "Punch through anything and anyone" finesse. I mean come on she made make-shift gauntlets out of a mining bot and punched through a mountain. Almost too badass...almost

MomojinMaster

01-06-2013

Quote:
gypsylord:
+1 Would watch again.

That was hilarious.

I'm fixing a ton of bugs for her next patch. Q gonna refund CD and mana when interrupted, E gonna be more snappy, R gonna be more inescapable.

OMG! A RioTer replying to me! Awesome~ I am honored to have entertained you! Good to hear that! Hahaha... Even more unstoppable R? I'm IN!

Garfunkelis

01-06-2013

Quote:
gypsylord:
+1 Would watch again.

That was hilarious.

What is the status on the Jarvan bugs?

Cool Stuffz

01-06-2013

Quote:
gypsylord:
+1 Would watch again.

That was hilarious.

Wait what? I thought her R was practically inescapable as is.

Also, Q refunding CD when interrupted seems kind of... I don't know, it defeats the purpose of interrupting it almost.

Aceman Shiro

01-06-2013

Quote:
larryjerry1:
Wait what? I thought her R was practically inescapable as is.

Also, Q refunding CD when interrupted seems kind of... I don't know, it defeats the purpose of interrupting it almost.

You wouldnt be saying that if you used her. Its a pain to charge up Q and then have it go to a 12+ second cd. Being her only means of escape in bad situations the cd should be refunded.

Yasubro

01-06-2013

Im watching soul eater right now. You spoiled the ending for me D:

Think God

01-06-2013

Quote:
gypsylord:
+1 would watch again.

That was hilarious.

I'm fixing a ton of bugs for her next patch. Q gonna refund cd and mana when interrupted, e gonna be more snappy, r gonna be more inescapable.

thank you so much

IMTOOJUICY

01-06-2013

AHAHAHAHA

i especially love how her theme starts playing while she lands her finishing blow on amumu lol