Shadow Prince Malzahar

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

KnightOfAuyn

01-05-2013

So I've recently started playing malzahar, and I'm pretty good with him. I thought the shadow prince malzahar skin was cool so I bought that for him. In the picture, his void magic is yellow like his outfit, which really was the thing that sold the skin for me. But to my disappointment, his magic was still purple. I think riot needs to change this because it would make shadow prince malzahar so much better! Any thoughts?

Yuan Shikai

01-05-2013

Riot does not and won't EVER change a single skin for a champ.

if you don't want to be dissapointed by a purchase, youtube skins before buying them. Shadow Prince Malzahar is a stone age old skin from a time when your usual skin was a mere recolor of the the normal look and thus there is absolutely no reason to expect him to have fancy animations.

Mohrb

01-05-2013

... Nidalee. Visual upgrades happened across the board. Also Veigar's attack animations look like they received an upgrade across all skins. I doubt anyone with that skin would complain if he got custom ability coloring as well... I know if they did, I'd buy the skin within 10 minutes of hearing about it.

KnightOfAuyn

01-05-2013

I'm not really that disappointed about it, I just think they could change the coloring to make it better than it already is. Regardless it's still my favorite malz skin

Yuan Shikai

01-05-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mohrb View Post
... Nidalee. Visual upgrades happened across the board. Also Veigar's attack animations look like they received an upgrade across all skins. I doubt anyone with that skin would complain if he got custom ability coloring as well... I know if they did, I'd buy the skin within 10 minutes of hearing about it.

Doesn't change the fact that my assessment is ABSOLTUELY RIGHT that Riot does not change ONE SINGLE skin for a champ, they only do full visual reworks across the board. And Malzahar is still an eternity away to be due for a visal rework.

Mohrb

01-05-2013

overall, he's visually nifty... but the art is misleading. Just saying I thought like this guy too and almost bought him thinking he'd have different visual effects.

ParasiteQt

01-05-2013

maybe you should have looked at the skin on youtube or something before just forking out money

regularguy3

06-21-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by ParasiteQt View Post
maybe you should have looked at the skin on youtube or something before just forking out money
Well the splash art shows gold dust stuff coming out of malzahars hands so one would presume that his moves have special effects ( particularly gold effects)