Sonas ult doesn't stop judgment.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

King Mog

10-18-2010

Since sonas ult forces champs to dance shouldn't it cancel garens judgment? When u ult him after he judgments he still continues to spin. Just wondering if this is a bug or intended. Thank You

Irmo

10-18-2010

same thing with a lot of abilities, he will keep on SPINNNNINNGGG

EquisScry

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-18-2010

No other CC in the game makes him stop spinning, why should this one? It is basically a stun, just with flavor.

IS186afbf367d955

10-18-2010

A stun should stop him from spinning

RiotStatikk

QA Analyst

10-18-2010
1 of 1 Riot Posts

I'll ask design.

IS186afbf367d955

10-18-2010

Well actually I'm not sure. For the sake of consistency if a stun would interrupt his spin, it would mean this is a channel and making judgment a channeling spell would nerf him so hard IMO.

Sona's ulti is a bit different since it should make them do another movement. It feels wrong on Garen since Judement is a move and Sona's ulti is supposed to make him do another move (dance). But I think that technically if Sona's ulti was to break Garen's spin it would also probably break fiddle and morgana's ulti which would be utterly OP.

Enzaka

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-18-2010

It says in the tool tip he "Begins a dance" so I guess there is nothing to fix.

King Mog

10-18-2010

I see what you mean by it being a stun with flavor, but I would think that him being forced to dance would stop the spin sadly there are no other champions with an ability that preforms a full particle animation of the champion. So the real question is, is judgment a channeled ability? And should sonas ult force him to dance?

Edit: You make a point with fiddles and Morg BUT both their abilities are non-cancelable while judgment is so those ults have a diffrent mechanic where they cant be stopped by any means where a player can stop judgment at will.