Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Lols most poor excuse of first blood.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TheycallmeX

10-18-2010

one time i was standing at the tower mid waiting for creeps to spawn at lvl 1 not paying much attention when all of a sudden i get blitz hooked from wraith camps and killed instantly by their entire team before I could even react. was one of those "wat" moments.

NinNinNin

10-18-2010

"wtf tower to strong"

Maal

10-18-2010

Our Annie rush the mid tower and fail to dive/kill their Sivir at 1 minute into the game.

''Sorry im greedy''

Danjuro V

10-18-2010

How do I shot web?

One Eye The Hard

10-18-2010

Quote:
MathiasG:
I was playing a game.. Twitch just stand there. He doesn't move. Then i got first blood on him and then i sayed:
"LOOOOL WTF. I was baking a bread"

jajaja

Dinlek

10-19-2010

Quote:
Orcao:
Has anyone really been far even as decided far even was decided to use even go want to do look more like?

(It had to be done)

You’ve got to be kidding me. As Garen I've been further even more decided to use the brush to even go need to do look more as anyone can early. Can you really be far even as decided to get them to half as much to use go wish for that? My guess is that without exhaust and/or ignite when one really been far even as decided to use the brush they even go want, it is then that he they went away and tried to get far even as decided to even go with half health want to do look more like under their tower. It’s just common sense.

"First blood.

An ally has been slain."

Avisto

10-19-2010

Ho, lawdy I laughed at OP.

Nearly choked on my chortles.

Orthoclase

Recruiter

10-19-2010

Quote:
Hymn of Valor:
Both are correct.

No, you can bake a loaf OF bread, but you can't bake a bread. That's like saying you're going to drink a water. A glass OF water, sure.

1st grade english, you should learn it.

Foresight

Recruiter

10-19-2010

Quote:
shatteredperfect:
I was playing a game, and twitch is in my lane just standing there. So I come up to him, and he's just standing there so I'm all liek "POW POW MOFO TAKE MAH LAZORZ!!!" and then he just died and I was like "OOOOHHHH man I am so baked right now, call me breadhead!"

LOL. Same thing mine game bot lane brush tristana amumu me and evelynn and when tried to gank me i was like flash but trist bandaged so mumu missed. Then evelynn behind and i was like "TEEMO'S BREAD GETS YOU TRIPLE KILL BUT TWO LOAVES"

Fairyland

10-19-2010

Baking a bread? I like to use more realistic excuses such as "you're lucky I was distracted, my grandma was on fire"