Lols most poor excuse of first blood.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

haunterz

10-18-2010

I got this guy who was not moving and got ganked in the bush, I say 'If you're gonna AFK, at least do it by the tower.' He said 'I was cleaning my pipe, and I spilled it all on my hands, now it's everywhere. That's why.' Minus the grammar.

Lyzard

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-18-2010

"I was getting attacked by a spider FFS!"

r431

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-18-2010

playin Trist vs Trist mid...

/me picks Doran's Blade + a pot (and I have health quints, so very thick early on)
enemy picks boots + pots

firstblood.

enemy "YOU GOT LUCKY FFS"

/me purchase another 2 Doran's Blade + boots.
enemy made malady

enemy trist: "HAHAHAHA NOOB TRIST CANT DECIDE BUILD FFS DERPADERPDERP"

a minute later AN ENEMY HAS BEEN SLAIN

enemy trist: "OMG HOUSE ON FIRE BYE."

doran wins.

T8mNEiLGTw

10-18-2010

SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

boom

Siblics

10-18-2010

That funny. Bread bake. Ugg.

Radwimp

10-18-2010

*Giggles*

Sugar Mill

10-18-2010

only excuse I've heard in-game so far is "fb doesn't mean anything"

Orcao

10-18-2010

Has anyone really been far even as decided far even was decided to use even go want to do look more like?

(It had to be done)

KrupsMcGee

10-18-2010

I was goona to gank som guy and we had out two guys and then me I was in bushes. And then they other mans went and attackted us and they were like "woah" but I was like "gank you" and I went in to attack and we had theem 3v2 so we attacked. But then the other guy had 3/4 heal and he said "I b now" and then the other scared man was my friend and he said "I b too" and they rans to back and then I ONLY 1v2!!! So it tried to win and they almost dead but I was got mad when they killed me and I says "WE WOULD HAVE GOT THE MANS BUT THEN YOU RUN YOU F**Ks! FFS!" and it was FB. I quitted my team was soooo bad because and then they were made that I gives up FB to the enemy so "lol bye" and I quitted.

shatteredperfect

10-18-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by MathiasG View Post
I was playing a game.. Twitch just stand there. He doesn't move. Then i got first blood on him and then i sayed:
"LOOOOL WTF. I was baking a bread"
I was playing a game, and twitch is in my lane just standing there. So I come up to him, and he's just standing there so I'm all liek "POW POW MOFO TAKE MAH LAZORZ!!!" and then he just died and I was like "OOOOHHHH man I am so baked right now, call me breadhead!"