Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Kara, the Fire Dancer

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

The5lacker

03-05-2013

Bumpin'

The5lacker

04-04-2013

Bumpin'

Adronyst

04-05-2013

I like it, its very well thought out! ^.^
Ps: Bump

Hograhn

04-05-2013

Cool downs= possibly op, needs to be able to do either small amts of damage or she must be very squishy, or she will be the most OP thing out there.

Hograhn

04-05-2013

Hey slaker go check out Zeke one more time for me, I think I've for him down, just don't know cool down times an you seem to be the guy to ask for help about that! Please my fellow summoner help a forum neighbor in need.

Artic Arion

04-05-2013

I like the idea, however, she lacks any kind of sustain,cc, gap closer or escape tool. I recommend dropping the 2 second blind after leaving her ultimate, late game, it would end up blinding a whole team for at least 2 seconds and prevent them from attacking within a certain area indefinatly. Possibly drop the blind for another for of cc or movement buff on her other abilities. That would also make her W have more of an effect as she couldn't be indefinatly kited.

The5lacker

04-05-2013

Quote:
Artic Arion:
I like the idea, however, she lacks any kind of sustain,cc, gap closer or escape tool. I recommend dropping the 2 second blind after leaving her ultimate, late game, it would end up blinding a whole team for at least 2 seconds and prevent them from attacking within a certain area indefinatly. Possibly drop the blind for another for of cc or movement buff on her other abilities. That would also make her W have more of an effect as she couldn't be indefinatly kited.

Not every single character needs to 100% follow the metagame to a T. Most mages don't actually have much in the ways of escapes or gap closers. Hell, Brand's only form of CC is from his Q hitting people while ablaze, and he's a scary damned mage. Because he focuses entirely on damage. Like Brand, Kara snowballs hard, but in order to make use of her potency, needs a degree of tankiness. This is why Rod of Ages and Rylai's exist.

The5lacker

04-08-2013

Bumpin'

DreadMasta

04-09-2013

bump

The5lacker

04-09-2013

Quote:
DreadMasta:
bump

Dude, I appreciate the effort, but come on. Don't bump another man's thread. If you aren't the OP, provide some sort of feedback.