Bad servers, riot. Bad servers.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Almighteh

01-04-2013

I'm assuming the common 'lag until even your grandchildren are delayed' issue that I'm having (and MANY MANY other people 'randomly' have. Who all 'randomly' live on the east coast of the US and Canada) is NOT that all of our computers just so happened to break, but that riot messed up on a server somewhere. I say this because my friends, many people here on the forums, and myself all who live in this area have trouble playing league. I personally CANNOT play a single game of league without lagging out. By 'lagging out' I mean my connection does the next closest thing to dying and delays the game by about 15 seconds. Also, it seems to make the game lag worse then trying to play Crisis 3 on a computer from 15 years ago. If you are going to release a game that doesn't work, at least have the decency to own up to your mistakes and not blame our poor computers. They had nothing to do with this

ZestyLemons

01-04-2013

Yeah I've had some issues with a Riot server somewhere, most of the time I have a great connection to the Riot servers, but there's just one server that's bugging me out with 185ms (exactly 185 too, everytime).

HoopSmurf

01-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZestyLemons View Post
Yeah I've had some issues with a Riot server somewhere, most of the time I have a great connection to the Riot servers, but there's just one server that's bugging me out with 185ms (exactly 185 too, everytime).
same.

wow..

Covyn

01-04-2013

ugh yes!

bumping

ObsidianRaptors

01-04-2013

I'm in the Mid-South.. I have the exact same problems. Even people out west are having these problems.. it's gotten ridiculous

h7oyNn

04-24-2013

awful na servers

ThermalLeech

08-06-2013

Riot is just way too focused on creating new servers to care about their East coast players, it's really just incredible when i have my normal ping and then have 1k, 2k, sometimes 12k ping the next game and it lags me out or is just so unplayable we lose. it's horrible and i really hope riot actually fixes it because after yesterday's server crashes, it's been the worst i've seen in a while

makchamp

08-06-2013

This is really disgusting. I can't play the game anymore. I also live on the east cost( in Canada) but i don't know why this problem didn't exist from the beginning. Only recently I've been lagging out of games without actually having my home internet network disconnect. My ping does not go up it's stays at a normal range but I still lag to hell.

GuidoNinja

02-04-2014

I'm in the midwest and I haven't played in 2 weeks because the servers are so bad. I know it's not my connection. I had to leave a ranked game because 2 minutes in my champ stopped moving and reconnecting did nothing. This is so frustrating and aggravating. RIOT FIX YOUR DAMN SERVERS!