How To Change Login Screen

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TheRageWay

01-04-2013

This works for any login screen

http://youtu.be/sVtN2fX_faQ

Change the Login Video:

This is for draven sauce but it works for any login screen

Go to "Riot Games\League of Legends\RADS\projects\lol_air_client\releases\0.0. 0.229\deploy\assets\swfs"
Rename your current login.swf to a backup version (e.g. login.backup.swf)
Paste "Draven Sauce.swf" into folder.
Rename "Draven Sauce.swf" to "login.swf"

Change the Music:

Pick between the short Draven Sauce or the Extended Draven sauce.
Go to "Riot Games\League of Legends\RADS\projects\lol_air_client\releases\0.0. 0.229\deploy\assets\sounds\ambient"
Rename "LoginScreenIntro.mp3" to a backup version
Rename "LoginScreenLoop.mp3" to a backup version
Copy whichever .mp3 you want to have as your music and rename it to "LoginScreenIntro.mp3" and "LoginScreenLoop.mp3"

I suggest using Draven Sauce_short.mp3 as your "LoginScreenIntro.mp3" and Draven Sauce.mp3 as your "LoginScreenLoop.mp3"

Bobenny

03-06-2013

Im looking for a VI login screen anyone know were it is?

D4ddyFaTS4K

08-22-2013

I am as well. i can't find one though

Shk N Bke

11-13-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobenny View Post
Im looking for a VI login screen anyone know were it is?
i have the files to do it but i cant seem to change the login anymore (the jinx and harrowing) the login adobe file and login loop and login intro files are not there anymore for whatever reason.

That flash

03-09-2014

I tried doing it, it doesn't work (Vel'koz screen)

NINTENDO Galaxy

03-14-2014

Same, I really want Vi login screen. She's my favorite champ and the reason I started this game. Riot o please add a option to change login screens to previous versions.

Darkraven6252

03-15-2014

Hey Guys, So I've figured out how to change the screen with the updated client. But the only issue is if the changed screen is up, the music won't play. Goto: "Riot Games\League of Legends\RADS\projects\lol_air_client Then in the search box, type in "login" without quotations. Find the file that says "LoginVelKoz" It should be the first one on the list. Open it. If you haven't already download your champion's SWF file onto your desktop. Then rename it "login" without quotations. Next take that file and put it in the LoginVelKoz folder and rewrite the login folder already in there. The only issue with this at the moment, like said, is the music, along with if you don't have login screen animations on, it will go back to the Vel'Koz screen. http://imgur.com/0WUypwB <--- Is currently what I have mine set to.
Here's another derp on this. If you disable login animations and it goes back to the Vel'Koz screen, the music you download for that champion will start playing. I'll see if I can find a fix for this.

Darkraven6252

03-15-2014

And I've discovered a small fix. What you're going to have to do, is download a non-animated image of the champion you want. After that, go back to the LoginVelKoz folder, take the "cs_bg_champions" file and paste it to your desktop. After that, open that same file with paint, open the file of the champion you want into another paint window. Select/copy/paste your champion ontop of the velkoz picture. After that, click Save. Then replace the folder you took out with the same one. Now when you turn off animations, the picture of the champion you want is still there. Still haven't found a solution to the music yet though.

Glordo

03-30-2014

So here's my problem:

I have the animation of Draven Sauce running with no sound.
I click Disable Animation and the Draven Sauce music starts playing, with the "cs_bg_champions" picture as a background instead of the "login.swf" animation file.

I've looked everywhere. Does anyone know how to make the music work for the login.swf?

These are the location where I have the music files stored
.../deploy/mod/lgn/themes/loginVelkoz/music
.../deploy/mod/lgn/themes/loginS4/music
.../deploy/assets/sounds/ambient

The music files are names "LoginScreenIntro" and "LoginScreenLoop"

A Bad Varus

03-30-2014

Ugh. I want to do this, but last time I played with the RADS folder just to change my language my whole client screwed up.