Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Stuck on my book

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CrazyRabidDog

01-04-2013

Hey guys just extending a line out in this world. Ive been writting a book for the book company i work for and its situated in medieval times. Anyway ive included a massive quest to find a secret power, a monster horde destroying all in its path. A super awesome character who is half man half reptile. Awesome locations and stuff. But im curious as to what you as a reader would like to read in a book like this. Any ideas? I know it may sound a bit corny or old fashioned but trust me, the story is way different. They even travel through a few portals into the future world and stuff. The editor said its great but i want you, as a readers opinion?

vcadoda

01-04-2013

Cool story bro

As a reader it is difficult to say what exactly would people like to read in a book. Anyone can turn an average storyline into a great novel or a waste of paper. You already have your theme set up for you, however the question now is how to create an interesting storyline. Which as a writer is your task to accomplish.

Dobagoh

01-04-2013

I want to see this Lizardman plunder the peasant countryside for its abundance of hymen.

CrazyRabidDog

01-04-2013

Hahahaha sweet thanks guys, ill definitely put that in there somewhere Dobagoh. And Vcadoda... Challenge accepted