Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Riot Needs to Update Their Game

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DKraze

10-18-2010

Riot likes to release a bunch of new champions that put shame to old Nerfed champions. The new champions such as Miss Fortune, Vlad, Sona are all great in my opinion. However Nerfed champions from the past are just not keeping up. Allistar, Sivir, Soroka(I **** my pants when sona came out... such a joke), Janna, Ryze, Heimerdinger, and Jax are just not doing it for me.

Personally I would focus more time on fixing outdated characters then releasing New OP characters by comparison. One update can make 7 more viable champions instead of just 1 new champion. Perhaps Riot only wants to make money on releasing new characters with their skins. I would much rather play a balance game where people would not queue dodge when they see (allistar, corki, sivir, ryze, and heimerdinger on their team)

If anyone would like to argue why these characters are not underpowered BRING IT ON.

Epic Dancing Guy

10-18-2010

I agree tho Miss fortune isn't a problem for me she just feeds me

A Retarded Clown

10-18-2010

yeah a bad mf does. But trust me, a ryze or heimer or shaco will feed u much more.

Epic Dancing Guy

10-18-2010

Heim is a pain in the ass in mid Shaco is idk never lanned against one 5/6 MFs does feed me only when I'm on the look out for Twitches or something

Silent Reaper

10-18-2010

Quote:
DKraze:
Riot likes to release a bunch of new champions that put shame to old Nerfed champions. The new champions such as Miss Fortune, Vlad, Sona are all great in my opinion. However Nerfed champions from the past are just not keeping up. Allistar, Sivir, Soroka(I **** my pants when sona came out... such a joke), Janna, Ryze, Heimerdinger, and Jax are just not doing it for me.

Personally I would focus more time on fixing outdated characters then releasing New OP characters by comparison. One update can make 7 more viable champions instead of just 1 new champion. Perhaps Riot only wants to make money on releasing new characters with their skins. I would much rather play a balance game where people would not queue dodge when they see (allistar, corki, sivir, ryze, and heimerdinger on their team)

If anyone would like to argue why these characters are not underpowered BRING IT ON.

Actually, I'd say only Jax, Soraka and Sivir have problem.

TBH, I can still win games flawless with scores like 6-6-23 or 21-4-18 by going Ryze or Janna....Also, I have a 75% win ratio with Alistar (thats about 3 wins per 1 loss)

Heimerdinger is still strong, they just put more emphasis on his rocket pockets and concussion grenades.

In truth though, the only champion thats weak right now is Sivir....she really needs an upgrade...

Blue101

10-18-2010

I disagree that ryse is UP he is simply not. the rest is true if you ask me.