Kha'Zix or Rengar

Kha'Zix 324 58.17%
Rengar 233 41.83%
Voters: 557. You may not vote on this poll

Buying Rengar or Kha'Zix

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

From PR

01-07-2013

kha zix all the way man

FuzzyCheeks

01-14-2013

Kha zix!

PixelMurderer

01-14-2013

Rengar is really fun/funny if you build Sword of the Divine, look it up on youtube. Funny stuff. Pretty much just the SotD active + Rengar ult

Reality Bytez

01-15-2013

Rengar is definitely more forgiving....

potomotomon

03-27-2013

Kha zix just has that jump where ever. Just think about that. That, I think is the main difference. Jumping in brush and jumping any where. Plus the cooldown. I have had rengar for a long time, I only do REALLY good top lane. I once almost got penta ( and that is not often with me ). But vayne stole it.... I have gotten my first ( and only ) penta with rengar... So Yeah.. you decide. But, kha zix is free this week and I was thinking to buy him. Kha zix is ( in my opinion ) I jungler. He seems squishy early so I wouldn't lane. Kha zix can use his leap to escape, but rengar can't. If you like passive, kha zix is better ( plus with the range poke ). Rengar is more aggresive. HOPE THIS HELPED!!

Keeganator3

05-09-2013

I have mained both Kha'zix and Rengar.
I can say that earlier on I did well as Rengar although he fell off late game after a huge snowball. He is a good tanky assassin.
Kha'zix is what I main now. Even after his massive q nerf he is a great mid if you have the right runes. He is quite unforgiving and cannot take on a whole team by himself given is innate squishyness. But he's imo the best assassin with great escapes.

Arachnidking

06-12-2013

I have a Rengar and I would pick Kha Zixs. He as great damage dealing potential and he can escape without using his ult or getting lucky and having an minion or champ near a brush. Still Rengar is fun to play. Thinking about it I think Rengar should be buffed with an ability or skill to see stealth champs for a limited rang when he stands still. Like teemo's passive only in revealing stealth champs. When you are fighting Ka Zixs and he goes stealth and you can't see him with out your ult it makes you understand how he lost an eye. And the jump in the brush should at leash do bonus damage or something. THe bonetooth could increase the stealth by a bit. Sorry for the long post but I think Rengar is really cool and there are things he should be able to do that he doesn't have. I like Rengar but I would still pick Kha Zixs unless he gets a buff.

iiTz Darko

06-12-2013

I can jump in as kha'zix and blow up rengar before he knows what happened and jump back out.
as Rengar on the other hand, Even if I do blow that person up fast, I can't get out nearly as fast as Kha'zix and can get caught by the rest of their team.

tdogsmurf

06-12-2013

Kha'zix is the funnest champ I have ever played, the poke is unreal, pouncing from 5000 feet away is fun

also you can get both, just do what I'm doing and follow this dude's blog, ive made a ton of RP easy
http://lolriotpointz.blogspot.com/

Chingalling

06-14-2013

Ima rengar main and have also played quite a bit of khazix so hopefully this helps. I voted rengar just cuz im a huge fan and u can be very successful with both. I will say tho from experience rengar has higher skil cap and is debatably more difficult to play. I play him top but when i jungle him he seems to be pretty hit or miss, similar to khazix but i think kha may be a slightly better jungler.

A lot of rengars play style top is utilizing the bushes (for farming, escapes, and engages), and managing/using his ferocity, which seems obvious but it takes some experience to understand fully. So for the sake of space i am not going to ho into the laning phase, except for the build and the fact that u shud max e first

The build i would recomend is

Boots 4 pots or 2 and a ward
Brutalizer
Kindlegem (cdr is big on rengar for ferocity)
Bonetooth
Giants belt
Bloodthirster
Item with kindle or belt

Lastly for rengar i would say uf u like being able to run across the map completely underenced and nuke a fleeing squish and u dont mind learning then buy him

As for kha zix, he can definitely be fun and snowball like crazy but he is a lot more straight forward, also a good timo tho

Luckily you are safe with either choice