Kha'Zix or Rengar

Kha'Zix 356 56.15%
Rengar 278 43.85%
Voters: 634. You may not vote on this poll

Buying Rengar or Kha'Zix

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Thanias1

01-04-2013

I honestly like Rengar a lot better. BUT, if you are expecting to go in as an assassin, Zix is way better. When I bought Rengar I found that a tank build works a LOT better on him, and so far, he's been continually nerfed. His ult is **** by now, really no point in using it unless you get incredibly fed, or you want to lure the enemy team into an uneven fight. (You cloak b4 they see you, sudden 1v1 becomes 2v1 or something like that) Kha'zix is a lot better at carrying a team then Rengar, at least with what I've been seeing. I like Rengar more, but I think Zix is the better champ. And honestly, that's only because of how much Rengar has been nerfed.

Thanias1

01-04-2013

awww it censored cr ap

YaoMingFTW

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-04-2013

A good Kha'Zix mid should be able to hyper carry the game. Huge AD burst and mobility.

Sinthisyze

01-04-2013

I'm somewhat biased, but I do own both, and i much prefer Kha'zix because I just find I play him better. He snowballs a lot harder, and his leap on command gives me better ganks over walls and such than Rengar, especially when evolved. Rengar is much tankier though, and better for a teamfight, whereas Kha'zix is much better as a jungler, a predator, hunting down specific targets and assassinating them. Rengar can tear apart someone while they are in lane in a teamfight, but Kha'zix generally builds so he can have the advantage toe to toe, even against fed opponents, when alone, and have the health to survive each single conflict without having to return to base over and over.
Choose rengar if you'd prefer to lane and jump into teamfights, sometimes sneaking up on opponents.
Choose kha'zix if you want someone who snowballs well, wish to jungle a lot, and love to assassinate people trying to do something sneaky or just moving too far away from help.

Mid Is A Feeder

01-04-2013

Buy kha on sale, buy rengar with ip.

Oconnigan

01-04-2013

FWIW, I ended up getting Kha'Zix and I am loving him. Played a couple normals, 1 jungling and 1 mid. Went 17/6/17 and 9/3/4 respectively and had a really fun time playing him. Thanks for the input everyone.

onguana

01-06-2013

depends what you like
if you want a fighter with high damage who can take on multiple enemys at once get rengar.
if you like 1v1 fights with high mobility and life steal get kha zix

Incairne

01-06-2013

If you think about it as them being animals lions got a lot more staying power and ferocity, but a bug could be that one thing that sneaks up on you and stabs you like a killer bee. I've played both and like them both, but I like morphing zix a lot.

Thorston13

01-06-2013

Scyther is a bit more difficult than Rengar, it's an assassin but you have to get into position, and position your enemy in somewhere that works for you.

MrBrainyX

01-07-2013

i dont know rengar has been nerfed pretty but he is more fun to play with and kha zix is mana consuming