Competition Ruling: DQs of Unstoppable, Nubbypoohbear, Zekent and ROBERTxLEE

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FireZ42

01-03-2013

Zekent cheated? The guy who I seen on stream that never frowns and keeps a huge freaky smile up and laughs a lot? Wtf

Amocoru

01-03-2013

Fantastic to see cheaters getting exactly what they deserve, though I feel this punishment isn't severe enough.

EFG

01-03-2013

The last time someone ghosted at a tournament they only got fined. No dq, no ban. Its good to see riot starting to take this stuff seriously but they should have started doing that at S2 champs instead of only just starting to do so now.

Annie Hua

01-03-2013

Why isn't XJ9 getting a penalty for ghosting in high elo ranked?

Linaeus

01-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by FireZ42 View Post
Zekent cheated? The guy who I seen on stream that never frowns and keeps a huge freaky smile up and laughs a lot? Wtf
The Joker never frowns and laughs while he kills people and blows up buildings. But, yeah, kind of surprised he was involved.

Young Rebel

01-03-2013

This is so pathetic from AL; did no morale red flag register in their heads from any 4 of them that what they were doing was way out of line? Also, let's analyze risk and reward from their cheating: they got to know where a few wards are (knowing where to not gank for a few minutes) and got to know that the enemy team is at base healing because they are MIA on the map; would anyone take the risk to go through great lengths and put their integrity on the line as well as any possible chance of S3 qualifications if caught for THAT information? Not saying if the information was more valuable it would be worth the risk, but with such useless information, wouldn't that be ANOTHER red flag among the 4 cheaters to say "Hey, what are we even doing? How is this even going to help us?"

On top of all of this, they still lose to the better team and get their respectable reputations stripped from them in the process. Well done by Riot on the investigation. AL, although remorseful, have proven to have such a cheap, cut-throat, and dishonest mentality if they are going to take advantage of someone's D/C to cheat in an attempt to gain any sort of information, synonymous to holding out a piece of meat in front of a drooling. starving dog.

EDIT: Robertxlee has also been publicly known to have violated the Summoner's Code by personally profiting from boosting accounts and was open enough about it to stream himself breaking the rules. This is his SECOND major offense where he has been punished and warned for conducting in immoral misconduct. I think his punishment should be compounded into some sort of permanent ban to be fair to all of the other summoners (including IWillDominate) who have been permabanned for similar continuous caustic behavior to the community.

Fomorian27

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-03-2013

so... what does this mean for cruzer? He said that he was leaving pro lol scene permanently. Was that for some other reason?

Vialley

01-03-2013

The Spectator actually told them what they wanted ? lol Really what a joke

Tsunehme

01-03-2013

this is retarded. riot dq's the AL players, but not the asian teams when they screen cheat LIVE, and ruin a lvl 1 strat by tsm. i mean i really dislike tsm, but wtf, be consistent riot.

Uilleam Uallas

01-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xanicide View Post
AF was fined for tens of thousands of dollars iirc.
Lol oh noes! They made that up in the tournament they got dinged for alone! However will they recover?