Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Competition Ruling: DQs of Unstoppable, Nubbypoohbear, Zekent and ROBERTxLEE

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

HolyHammerStrike

01-03-2013

Quote:
Shiister:
IWDominate got permabanned for his behavior and banned from competitive play for S3

These 3 players ghosted during a tourney and their punishmnt is can't play in 2 other tourneys?

No ban from all competitive play for S3 for a bigger offense than IWDominate? c'mon on...

His behavior was repeated and unrepentant if he got a clue a while ago he would have been right as rain.

HighSee

01-03-2013

Hand it out.

Exman33

01-03-2013

Cheat and still lose, and then get dqd. Get some

Fallible

01-03-2013

o-o.

Hagendaz

01-03-2013

I am not seeing RobertxLee nor Cruzer in the skype chat, or is it not posted fully?

Sikkes

01-03-2013

Just so we're clear, Cruzer is completely clean right?

FeedingTrollNoob

01-03-2013

Banhammer es numero uno. Huehuehue.

KevinDelMarr

01-03-2013

Cheaters never win... except when they do, but that's beside the point

Also hasn't RobertxLee been caught doing stuff he shouldn't have before? I wanna say someone accused him of Elo boosting

Dribskram

Recruiter

01-03-2013

They really should of come up with sooner to allow cruzer to find a new team to play with.

capcakers

01-03-2013

i played in a small time tournament against robert x lee and some of his friends around a year ago (possibly longer), and he/his friends were nothing but rude the whole time, and incredibly disrespectful to me and my teammates. I am glad to finally see him banned, he is a horrible person with low moral character.