Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

RIOT! pick up your game with current champs!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Undefined Law

10-18-2010

MY GOODNESS!! There have been some new champs that came out recently, Lux and Swain, but i question WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS RIOT!!!! i mean there are heaps more important things then making new characters, Nerfing champs like: Garen (ult), Ryze (just OP), maybe twitch (but he's easily countered) and Kassadin (my goodness the ability that shoots a circular thing and silences is SOOO OP!), OR EVEN BUFFING champs like: Ezreal (he's just nerfed into ****, he's not even playable anymore), Shaco (although i've seen a few good shaco's lately.

I'm just saying, Riot really needs to get there heads in the game, a game that was once great when Riot considered old champions and created new ones, but now it seems Riot only cares of making new champs to keep us playing the game. I enjoy playing LoL, when most of the games are fair, but when some champs are OP and some champs are UP AND the match making of 5 vs 5 (normal) is just horrible! i played 3 games in a row where none of my teamates were lvl 30 yet the other team had at least 3 lvl 30's who were stacked on runes

So PLEASE RIOT READ THIS THREAD AND REALIZE WHAT YOUR DOING!! PROVE TO YOUR SUPPORTERS WHY YOU DESERVED GETTING 5 AWARDS AT THE GDC!

Leave a comment if you agree or disagree, i don't care if you think what i'm saying is wrong because this is just what i think

AND PLZ BUFF EZREAL......he's really bad right now, there have been 2 polls that i've seen where more than 60% voted to buff Ezreal

Vajira

10-18-2010

Translation:

I play Ez alot and really hate the way he is now, then I played 3 normal games where I got screwed by matchmaking, but I'm going to somehow make this about champion balance issues.

Why did I even read the post? Just a wad of qq.

The Super Hero

10-18-2010

This is just... hilarious. QQ more bro. Maybe L2P Ez or try out different champs more often instead of maining. About the new champs, personally, I like them. I mean I buy them, but I almost always end up sticking with my old champs. They bring new elements to the game every time one is released.