GG Teemo

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sam

01-03-2013

http://i.imgur.com/xcDW1.jpg

Light Bringer

BrofessorF

01-03-2013

so noone else wastes time, fake, different trap placement and position of champs in this picture

Synxrgy

01-03-2013

finally, teemo no longer has map control

xkhazixmaster18

01-03-2013

So lightbringer only shows 2 shrooms? o.o

gnmish

01-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrofessorF View Post
so noone else wastes time, fake, different trap placement and position of champs in this picture
Just because the screen shots were taken at 2 different times/instances doesn't make the Lightbringer changes fakes.

RiotNome has confirmed this change:

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...13307#33113307

And here is the whole article covering the PBE change

http://www.surrenderat20.net/2013/01...date.html#more

pig of denmark

01-04-2013

people who cant beat an ap teemo. should learn to play this game better. not hard to kill him lol. and all you have to do is counter him is buy an oracles. so a 500g item to counter him is all it takes. these whining newbs care really getting to me >.>

Henry Plainview

01-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by pig of denmark View Post
people who cant beat an ap teemo. should learn to play this game better. not hard to kill him lol. and all you have to do is counter him is buy an oracles. so a 500g item to counter him is all it takes. these whining newbs care really getting to me >.>
Yeah, it's totally fair to make people spend 500 gold every 5 minutes just to keep him from completely ruining the game.

Teemo is broken. **** him and **** Teemo players.

pig of denmark

01-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Henry Plainview View Post
Yeah, it's totally fair to make people spend 500 gold every 5 minutes just to keep him from completely ruining the game.

Teemo is broken. **** him and **** Teemo players.
never said you had to. but as you proved your newbness to unwilling to buy an ez counter. get better lol then come here and whine lol. sorry you can just click and win like you do in your farmville lol

Geekweezul

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-04-2013

It is one thing to balance a champion...but this new lightbringer completely breaks teemo.

I mean this one item completely negates a champions ability. It's the same reason I think QSS and cleanse are bad for the game because of champs like Malz. One item counters his ult and completely negates it for the rest of the game.

In the same vein are ultra that can hard countered by stuns.

They need to seriously rethink their approach.

Rasmorak

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-04-2013

Am I the only Teemo player who rarely uses mushrooms in Twisted Treeline? I get way more kills if I go ganking than I do dropping mushrooms all over the place. Map control is unnecessary when you have 35243513846354 ap and toxic shot ticks for a billion damage