Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

lux abilities a bit out of place

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ParkSungJun

10-17-2010

This has probably been beaten to death already but I'd just like to say that I still think that several of Lux's abilities are quite frankly boring. They seem just like that of other champions. Light is a cool theme and all, so why couldn't we have some more light-related ones, like

Q-Diffraction Binding or something. You make it a skillshot that if it hits something does nothing to the initial target but acts like double up-except to more targets, like 2 or 3. And you can make the initial shot proc on allies too, for more lols.

or

W-Prismatic Shield-Returns a percentage of magic damage taken by the person its cast on in an AOE around for x seconds. Includes Bloodrazor because too many people buy that item and I don't like it. Kind of lame, but certainly more interesting than what currently appears to be a Morgana's Black Shield.

or

E-Some kind of spinning laser ****, because its spinning. You could make it so that she can have like 3 revolving lasers spinning around. And maybe they can blind, cause you know, intense light blinds people. Ever played with a Type IV laser before? Seen the label where it says "don't point at eyes?" I dunno~

or

R-Keep the laser because sniping people from across the map is awesome, but make it drain a % of her mana and deal a ratio of it in damage every second. And I guess you can make the effect wider, but you can diffuse the damage. So if there's like 10 targets the damage is split 10 ways. This makes it a little less imba when combined with <insert AOE disable here>. So like if you have 3000 mana, it drains say 20% per second, so with a 1:1 ratio, 600 damage, diffused over 10 targets, so 60 damage a second until she runs out of mana, which would be 5, 6 seconds, maybe 7 if people pop clarity?. It'd be more interesting, me thinks. You could also let her slowly move the laser using alt-key, to compensate for this. Yeah, I guess you could add an AP component to it too, but I don't think it would be necessary. This also helps to reward people that aim properly-Miss Fortune's AOE is so god**** big that being off here or there barely matters, but making people have to aim more precisely is a good thing.

also make her passive triggerable by tiamat. Please.

Brokenhope

10-17-2010

No

Ariaze

10-17-2010

Looks like the OP's hopes

*puts on sunglasses*

Have just been broken

YEEEEAAAHHHH

Brokenhope

10-17-2010

Quote:
Iaw:
Looks like the OP's hopes

*puts on sunglasses*

Have just been broken

YEEEEAAAHHHH

Lmao, i have seen that joke a lot and this is the first time it has actually made me laugh.