Its all the snows fault I swear!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Renegade Glitch

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-17-2010

So I was looking through my match histories, as well as my brothers.. we ONLY have loses on summoners rift (WINTER).
seriously check my matches.

Im curious... maybe im just retarted and die to snow, or maybe theres something about that map that throws me off.

Anyone else here seem to do worse on the winter map?

Thunderbox

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-17-2010

Cool story bro

On topic, no.

Muffafuffin

Recruiter

10-17-2010

must play nunu mate. get that thick yeti fur going and snow wont stop ya.

Enigma4you

10-17-2010

There's a lot who have lag issues on the winter map. Also certain particles or effects can be harder to see.

Renegade Glitch

10-17-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muffafuffin View Post
must play nunu mate. get that thick yeti fur going and snow wont stop ya.
genious!
i guess ezreal just gets cold and dies. errr... of frost bite! yea thats it.. certinalty not the super ganks or anything >.>

Muffafuffin

Recruiter

10-17-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by DreadAssassin View Post
genious!
i guess ezreal just gets cold and dies. errr... of frost bite! yea thats it.. certinalty not the super ganks or anything >.>
ganks? i thought this game was controlled purely by the weather and trees? no wonder my elo is so low.

Renegade Glitch

10-17-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muffafuffin View Post
ganks? i thought this game was controlled purely by the weather and trees? no wonder my elo is so low.
im pretty sure the snow itself on that map kills you.
If your not a hairy yetti or warm some new fangled thing like a coat (skins) you just auto die.

im queue dodging winter.