We need more champions that throw enemies in really cool manners.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dunkelzahn

10-17-2010

The "i played dota again to revive old times" thread reminded me of when I spent my days as a wee lad playing Tiny the Stone Giant in DotA pubs and throwing Mortreds and Moon Riders and Bounty Hunters and all sorts of unsavory characters around like baseballs.

Singed's Fling just isn't *cool* enough. We need a luchador champion that yells mighty manly Spanish battle cries as he suplexes enemy Miss Fortunes or Twitches or Xin Zhaos or others. Or replace Malphite's Ground Slam with a piledriver. Or give Rammus the ability to grab people and spin around, throw them wherever he pleases and go "ok"*

* = so long de bowser

riot you must find it in your heart to incorporate throwing people into your future designs

LordUraj

10-17-2010

My dream character is an aikido-style martial arts type dude whose ultimate is an AoE where he flings people around himself. Imagine the whole team flying all over the place...disorienting. I'm sure in this AoE heavy meta, it'd be fairly, um...underwhelming...?

Agrias Oaks

10-17-2010

What we need is a champ who can grab someone, leap into the air, slam the enemy into the ground, and use that as the catalyst for an AoE attack/earthquake. Or an enemy who can throw an enemy at another enemy. Extra damage when throwing champions.

Amiithystine

10-17-2010

*Champion* Used Seismic Toss! It's super effective!