Damage too high

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Nerrisa

10-17-2010

All damage across the board needs to be lowered. The current damage to health ratio is just way too off. Heroes should not be die as fast as they currently do.

I just seems like characters get jumped and have zero time to react before they die. Ultimates doing over 1500 damage is just stupid. Right now I am reminded of early Wrath of the Lich King where damage was just insane in arena and people were getting 2 shot.

Fiolina

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-17-2010

Buy some health/defense/MR.

Muffafuffin

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

10-17-2010

your playing a game too long or just plain badly if people are hitting you (unless i suppose your a high health character hit by garen) for 1500

WarTornPanda

10-17-2010

Yeah. Stop being bad. If anything there are some characters that need to die faster.

Shashakiro

10-17-2010

Play tanks. Problem solved.

notliam

Recruiter

10-17-2010

What ultimate does 1500 damage? Veigars if he is farmed and you are farmed and you have no magic resist, maybe. Pantheons ultimate deals 1000 (magic) damage if you stand in the middle of it. Galios ult maybe?

Buy magic resist/armour instead of just health :/

Wicked Demiurge

10-17-2010

Agreed with all of the above replies. Damage on the whole is definitely not too high if you are willing to prevent it. I've seen people die in a single ultimate, but those were people who choose to not spend any of their, say, 10K gold from load screen to nexus destruction on any defense items.

I generally go about 50/50 offense / defense (by slots, not gold cost) on carries, and 20/80 on tanks, and barring very bad games (say, 18/1 Twitch ), I find that allows me to be dangerous while also hard to kill.

BACKSTABUUU

10-17-2010

From what I understand, go play Dota or HoN, then you'll receive an appreciation for how resilient champs are in this game.

Mete1110

10-17-2010

Someone got jumped by malzahar.

Mingulator

10-17-2010

What about if im playing kog hitting you 2.5 times per second at 10% per hit. Thats also from a nasty range.

I like killing people quick so im not complaining :P