[Champion Concept] Arkan, the hexplosive archer

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DarkHaitsu

01-03-2013

Arkan, the hexplosive archer

Attributes Carry, Ranged

HEALTH 456 (+82)-------------------------ATTACK DAMAGE 44.5 (+4)
HEALTH REGEN. 4.9 (+0.65)-------ATTACK SPEED 0.660 (+3.02%)
MANA 324 (+32)-------------------------ARMOR 16 (+3)
MANA REGEN. 6.80 (+0.60)-------------MAGIC RES. 30
RANGE 560---------------------------------MOV. SPEED 330

PASSIVE - Hexplosives tips
Arkan's arrows tips are explosives, each basic attack applies a mark on the target, after 2 seconds, the mark detonates, dealing 30/90/150 (+30% of attack damage) physical damage. If another basic attack is made before the mark triggers, the damage is increased by 5/30/60 (+20% of attack damage) physical damage for each basic attack and the 2 seconds refreshes. The passive levels up at 1/7/13.

Q - Swift shots RANGE: 600 COOLDOWN: 8 / 7 / 6 / 5 / 4 COST: 65 Mana
ACTIVE : Arkan's fire 3 arrows at the target enemy rapidly, dealing physical damage and applying his passive for each shot. PHYSICAL DAMAGE: 25 / 50 / 75 / 100 / 125 (+30% Attack Damage) each shot.

W - Bouncing explosion COOLDOWN: 7 / 6 / 5 / 4 / 3 COST : 50 Mana
ACTIVE : Arkan's next basic attack bounce at 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6 nearby enemies, dealing physical damage and applying his passive, each bounce deal 5% less damage PHYSICAL DAMAGE : 10 / 30 / 50 / 60 / 70 (+50% Attack Damage)

E - Ring of chaos RANGE : 700 COOLDOWN : 12 / 11 / 10 / 9 / 8 COST : 80 Mana
ACTIVE : Arkan fire a ring of arrows, dealing low physical damage upon landing, after 2 seconds, the ring explodes, dealing physical damage again. PHYSICAL DAMAGE UPON LANDING : 10 / 20 / 30 / 40 / 70 (+10% Attack Damage) PHYSICAL DAMAGE UPON EXPLOSION : 50 / 60 / 70 / 80 / 100 (+60% Attack Damage)

R - Death's Boom RANGE : 1300 COOLDOWN : 100 / 90 / 80 COST : 120 Mana
ACTIVE : Arkan fire many rings of arrows around him, dealing physical damage upon landing and slowing enemies by 10/20/30 % for 3 seconds. After 3 seconds, the arrows explodes, dealing physical damage again. Enemies below 33% health receive double damage
PHYSICAL DAMAGE UPON LANDING : 50 / 70 / 90 (+20% Attack Damage) PHYSICAL DAMAGE UPON EXPLOSION : 230 / 250 / 280 (+80% Attack Damage)

When playing as Arkan :
-Swift Shots can be usefull for harrasing and farming in low levels
-Bouncing explosion doesn't priorize champions, so aim carefully
-Death's Boom must be saved for big teamfights or kill secures

When playing against Arkan
-Bouncing explosion can be dodged by staying behind many minions
-Avoid to engage Arkan on low health or when hexplosive tips is stacked, the 2 seconds refreshes each time he add a stack.
-Death's boom can be dodged with flash or ghost, but have a great range.

Quotes :
Upon selection :
Exploded face, check

Movement :
On my way
Let's boom this place
I shall explode their minds

Attacking :
Boom !
Let's boom their minds
3...2..1..BOOM !!
Bimbadaboom !

Joke : Guess what ? I created the big bang...

Taunt : All of my opponents are now mentally retarded....because i blown their minds...hehehe.

Notes : Arkan's lore must be made, give me ideas please
Splash art would be appreciated

Deleven

01-03-2013

your passive is a little too long, i would change it to be similar to this. note that the values i chose are arbitrary and probably aren't balanced

Quote:
Arkan's arrows tips are explosives, each basic attack applies a mark on the target, after 2 seconds, the mark detonates, dealing 30/90/150 (+30% of attack damage) physical damage. If another basic attack is made before the mark triggers, the damage is increased by 5/30/60 physical damage for each basic attack and the 2 seconds refreshes. The passive levels up at 1/7/13
or doing it like this

Quote:
Arkan's arrows tips are explosives, each basic attack applies a mark on the target, after 2 seconds, the mark detonates, dealing 15(+15*level) (+30% of attack damage) physical damage. If another basic attack is made before the mark triggers, the damage is increased by (+5*level) physical damage for each basic attack and the 2 seconds refreshes.
these are a little nicer because it is easier to remember how the skill gets stronger rather than having a random scaling for each level.

MiltonGotLucKY

01-03-2013

Way Way Way too strong. his passive needs to be altered drastically, not that i don't like the idea but the harassment would be too strong especially at late levels when teams face off and hes poking at people. Also I feel like his q is very strong especially early and for the first lane fight bot. I'm assuming he'd be played as an ADC and he has the kit to do that. I mean with his W he can push like crazy, his E can be used as more harass in lane to do TONS OF DAMAGE. maybe iI'm reading it wrong but still I think he's way too strong

DarkHaitsu

01-03-2013

-Passive nerfed to +15 damage per level and +5 damage per level
-Swift shots damage nerfed to be less powerfull early game
-Bouncing explosion damage nerfed a bit and deal 5% less damage each bounce

Thanks for the feedback !

DarkHaitsu

01-03-2013

Bumping for feedback

DarkHaitsu

01-03-2013

-Nerfed ult, now deals double damage only when below 33% health instead of 50%
-Added few quotes
-fixed orthograph

DarkHaitsu

01-03-2013

-Changed passive again to suit levels, becoming more powerfull early game and not too much late game.

Dzanio

02-01-2013

Passive: too much damage, needs a long cd.

Q: cd too low, damage much too high w/ passive.

W: I guess this is sivir's w but with a lot more damage output.

E: As a general note your scalings should be based off bonus AD not total AD; that's basically what the base damage value is to make up for.

R: Having a hard time picturing this; is it a cone shaped version of spray and pray?