Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

I love Master Yi

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Vallon Zek

10-17-2010

He's such great fun to play.

If I even get the slightest farm early game I snow ball so fast that I have my end game items in around 25 minutes with 10+ kills. The way you can't stop him with his ult on makes me el oh el every time.

Speaking of his skills, Alpha Strike is jokes. This skill has got to be one of the best in the game. A massive damage blink + invuln AoE. Need to initiate? Alpha Strike! Runner getting away? Not any more, Alpha Strike!

Meditate? I really don't use it all that much. Games are over so fast because the enemy just gets demoralized by how fast Yi can dish out the rape.

And the passive and his other passive, sucks. I do get his passive up early game for easier last hits.

Last 7-8 games I've played as Master Yi have all been LAND SLIDE victories. I wonder how long this can go on...

I've got a good 2000 + hours in Heroes of Newerth but I only started playing LoL a few weeks ago.

Never have I played such a fun hero!

offtopic a bit but.. Riot, add a skin to Master Yi of the black guy in that pic who's in a rain coat with a caption that says "you gon get raped"

Cause you will.

ExpOriental

10-17-2010

Troll? God I hope so.

If not, CC, summoner spell exhaust. Use them. Welcome to LoL. Now l2p, because a "Yi OP" thread is generally regarded as the telltale sign of a noob.

Pryotra

10-17-2010

well your idea of cc is generally a good one, but he can still do his whole highlander bit or what ever it is that makes him immune to slow. however, i am not sure if that works on stun, and i know exaust (blind in general makes him |-| this close from useless. most yi's i play against don't bother me at all, so i am not sure if i can be deccent at testifying on their usefulness, but i still say he is fairly balanced, i can take him 1v1 with cho,trist,kog, and if i pay my cards right early game even Ez. the ist would go on, but i think you get my point. he is balanced at best. he just has a really good early game, play a little d then and he wont bother you much. plus exhaust/ ignite are wonderful at keeping him in check.

WarTornPanda

10-17-2010

You both just got trolled.

ExpOriental

10-17-2010

Quote:
Pryotra:
well your idea of cc is generally a good one, but he can still do his whole highlander bit or what ever it is that makes him immune to slow. however, i am not sure if that works on stun, and i know exaust (blind in general makes him |-| this close from useless. most yi's i play against don't bother me at all, so i am not sure if i can be deccent at testifying on their usefulness, but i still say he is fairly balanced, i can take him 1v1 with cho,trist,kog, and if i pay my cards right early game even Ez. the ist would go on, but i think you get my point. he is balanced at best. he just has a really good early game, play a little d then and he wont bother you much. plus exhaust/ ignite are wonderful at keeping him in check.

Stuns will still have full effect. It really is that easy, stun him once and you can burst his squishy ass to zero in no time.

Vallon Zek

10-17-2010

I like how I get down voted for giving my honest opinion on a hero.

You guys are jokes.

ExpOriental

10-17-2010

In all respect, can I ask what level you are? And what summoner spells you usually have when facing Yi?

Pryotra

10-17-2010

i am lvl 21, and it really depends on the champ I play. I usually carry a ghost, because ts just soo useful, and the other ones i usually carry are teleport(so i can get to a battle pretty fast and help a gank if it needs it) or exhaust (again, sooo many uses for all that CC) ifi go with a champ with a global alt, I might pick up Clairvoyance instead so I can snipe.

Vallon Zek

10-18-2010

Quote:
ExpOriental:
In all respect, can I ask what level you are? And what summoner spells you usually have when facing Yi?

Facing Yi?

ElConquistadork

10-18-2010

hahhahahahaha

he played HoN

he likes yi because HoN is all about the roflstomps

So as soon as he gets to higher elo he'll be gone guys no worries