Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Graves counters... Ezreal?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AGNENDRA

01-03-2013

How exactly does Graves counter Ezreal, it says this on every "counter site". Is it just wrong or am I missing something?

DESSSILATOR

01-03-2013

this is going by 1v1s same items ezreal dead before he can get ult off.

also most ezreals get tri force which means his auto attacks have strength of a pea shooter

Omg i blame lag

01-03-2013

ezreal gets fps LAG when graves smokescreen so he cant land skillshots

Krypteria

01-03-2013

http://lolcounter.com/search.php?search=Ezreal

Should be all the information you need...
But if you need a bit more information its mainly to do with Graves passive and his smoke screen also the fact its incredibly easy to dodge Ezreal's skill shots.

Duriel

Recruiter

01-03-2013

i like how people are trying to justify that statement by saying "1v1" when there is no instance in a team game in laning phase where ezreal will be 1v1'ing a graves..

graves doesn't beat ezreal.

Quote:
Krypteria:
http://lolcounter.com/search.php?search=Ezreal

Should be all the information you need...

i can't believe you trust this site

Ilasperr

01-03-2013

This is because graves can deal more burst damage in a short time with generally the same amount of gold/summoner spells available and much of ezreals strength comes from slightly lower damage in exchange for safety and ease of positioning in team fights. However take counter recommendations for botlanes with a grain of salt because so much is dependent on the support in question.

Deitrix

01-03-2013

In their embarrassment at realizing that NO ONE really counters Ezreal due to his E, they picked several champs at random to claim countered him. It was easier than changing his E.

Rismart

01-03-2013

Ezreal have better poke than graves (long range and decent damage) since Graves needs to be on your face to do a lot of damage with buckshot.

Laning phase Ezreal beats him but later Graves is better

KiteAzure

01-03-2013

It was my understanding that Ezreal can't beat any adc in a 1v1 fight. Ezreal relies on kiting, which graves can burst him down before he has the chance to even press E.

NeoLlama

01-03-2013

i think graves was a much better counter before he was nerfed like 5 times. perhaps the info is just outdated.