Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

@Riot: Intentional Feeders

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Darkezio

10-17-2010

Where can I report this?

And will anything even be done, because I've seen this guy before.

BlackDestruction

Recruiter

10-17-2010

at the end of the game right click them and report.

colloquial

Emissary of the League

10-17-2010

Use the report function in the after game stats screen. Click on the players name and scroll down to report player, and fill out a brief description of the events. From this Riot is able to access the game/chat logs and take action where appropriate.

Because of the incredibly large amount of reports Riot needs to sift through the ban process is a little ineffective. They have stated they are working on refining it in order to take action against more abusive players but they still ban (usually temporarily) about 1000 people a week.

Darkezio

10-17-2010

I did right click and report, so did the whole team, and the other team. I thought there was an e-mail that they said we could send screenshots and recordings to?

It's sad they ban about 1000 per week... holy ****.

I just played two more games with my 3 buddies, and the solo queue person always does something. Last one was an Ashe that died 4 times before 15 min mark, so she just quit. We tried talking to her and coordinating, but she never even said anything. This player had very few wins (seemed like a fresh 30), and a LOT of leaves.

The game is coming to the point of where if our whole team isn't online, there's no reason to play.