Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Coil

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Farstride

01-03-2013

Hi guys!

I wrote a pretty long fic (About 55,000 words - 14 chapters) I posted it up on fanfiction.net
It's about Riven and Singed, and it's my first really polished out story I wrote. I had an original attempt a while ago but It wasn't as good as I knew I could make it.

At the moment I think it's as good as I could possibly make it by myself without any beta readers. Anyhoo, I thought to share it with you guys too, I think some people might like it ^^

I certainly had a lot of fun writing it up. It's half humor, and half drama, so it's got a story that really kicks into gear latter on when I'm happy that the characters are introduced.
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/8849309/1/Coil

I'd post the chapters on here too like other fic writers have, but it's really long and I'd have to re-do the bold and italics and all that. T___T

Leave a comment if you read it or got tips for me =D