Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

is it me with malzahar or?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

thehivemine

Recruiter

10-17-2010

do i get a feeling hes gonna get nerfed sooo. i been playing him for the last two days with new build. and on average my score is 10/1/10

mistermoo

10-17-2010

QSS = Malzahar countered. Seriously, it kills him so bad. 700g to get rid of his ultimate, his DoT, his ignite, and also be able to walk out of his circle.

ZeroMortis

10-17-2010

his ult is getting nerfed, the range is going down to 700

Anaestheticz

Senior Recruiter

10-17-2010

Malzahar is strong, but he's doesn't bring much to the table in team fights.

WarTornPanda

10-17-2010

If anything Malzahar will get buffed. Malzahar is strong in low ELO, but struggles as you progress higher up the food chain.

innociv

10-17-2010

We needs some kind of redesign.. Like a magic resist reduction debuff or slow on his null zone.

His easy to dodge silence doesn't cut it for teamfights.

WarTornPanda

10-18-2010

Quote:
innociv:
We needs some kind of redesign.. Like a magic resist reduction debuff or slow on his null zone.

His easy to dodge silence doesn't cut it for teamfights.

What about his passive causing the target of his spells to gain a magic resistance debuff that lowers their resistance by "X" amount/percentage?

I like his voidling, but I think that debuff would bring a lot more to team fights.

VeganAtheist

10-18-2010

tsk i don't get the malz teamfight qq.

Epic Dancing Guy

10-18-2010

Quote:
WarTornPanda:
What about his passive causing the target of his spells to gain a magic resistance debuff that lowers their resistance by "X" amount/percentage?

I like his voidling, but I think that debuff would bring a lot more to team fights.

I love how my voidlings tower dive for me anyway
@thehivemine Hmmm can you tell me what build you using if you don't mind

Forcepowa

10-18-2010

Quote:
thehivemine:
do i get a feeling hes gonna get nerfed sooo. i been playing him for the last two days with new build. and on average my score is 10/1/10

So... you do well with Malzahar since when does that mean he needs a nerf?

There is a nerf coming to his ultimate range to bring it inline with Warwicks.

Malzahar is lacking in utility atm which is the only thing casters are useful for the high elo you get. This is the reason he becomes lackluster the higher you go. Quicksilver sash counters him pretty hard. Intelligent players know how to dodge your Q and W spells easy. So it becomes increasingly hard to do well with Malz later on in your career.